Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My female family member denies the blackpill

I

IncelHeII

We didn't openly discuss it but I sent her pics of girls who rejected me with guys they are with and we had lots of convos and yet they try to bluepill me. This resulted in my telling her I was going to kill my oneitis and her bf who she will marry. I dont give a fuck. Im tired of whores denying the heightpill and lookspill. Women are so full of shit

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao imagine listening to a femhorroid family member.
Or heck, fuck your family, they are watered down npcs

It's in womens best interests to keep men bluepilled and ignorant.

Lmao imagine listening to a femhorroid family member.
Or heck, fuck your family, they are watered down npcs

It's in womens best interests to keep men bluepilled and ignorant.
This resulted in my telling her I was going to kill my oneitis and her bf who she will marry. I dont give a fuck. Im tired of whores denying the heightpill and lookspill. Women are so full of shit

Show us her bf. Is he white?

I've spent my whole fucking life alone, I went into the fucking faggot Army as an infantryman for 4 1/2 years, I went through all this shit alone. And I get out of the faggot military and foids HATE me and I watch tallfags fuck them all, then you go online and niggers tell you JUST BE ALPHA.
FUCK YOU WEIRDO

We didn't openly discuss it but I sent her pics of girls who rejected me with guys they are with and we had lots of convos and yet they try to bluepill me. This resulted in my telling her I was going to kill my oneitis and her bf who she will marry. I dont give a fuck. Im tired of whores denying the heightpill and lookspill. Women are so full of shit
What else did you expect? I hate all women, they are all denial.

Don’t listen to foids. Don’t even talk to them or think you can change their minds