Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My fellow ricecels, please support BLM

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
It seems like white Anglo society doesn't give a shit about us rice men and don't take us very seriously. Only ricecels truly know what I'm talking about when I say "don't take us very seriously"

I just read a post here saying that we are pathetic loser cucks who can't do jack shit about whites taking all of our women which is true for the most part. But I urge all of you rice/ethnicel guys to promote BLM when and wherever you can. Make white western society fail faster (its already failing). Give them the treatment they give us.

@pp183 what you say nigga?

I support BLM just cuz I hate the other side, but get real, women on BLM side do not GIVE A SHIT about rice cels or ugly ethnics. Guarantee all their bfs are white chads

It seems like white Anglo society doesn't give a shit about us rice men and don't take us very seriously. Only ricecels truly know what I'm talking about when I say "don't take us very seriously"

I just read a post here saying that we are pathetic loser cucks who can't do jack shit about whites taking all of our women which is true for the most part. But I urge all of you rice/ethnicel guys to promote BLM when and wherever you can. Make white western society fail faster (its already failing). Give them the treatment they give us.
you have to realize that blacks shame us on a daily bases so fuck them

Fuck niggers and the rest of the mud races. Their lives don't matter to me. Ethnics are not as brilliant as whites. The fall of whites will be a detriment to human progress in terms of science and engineering.

:yes: :yes: :yes:
seethe, cumskin

I don't support BLM but I don't mind the looting and the killings. I only hate peaceful protesting.

Fuck niggers and the rest of the mud races. Their lives don't matter to me. Ethnics are not as brilliant as whites. The fall of whites will be a detriment to human progress in terms of science and engineering.

lol you talking as if every cumskins created or contributed to society in a positive way :feelsseriously:

I'd rather just ban race mixing
Yep.

Doing this would solve a lot of problems including to a very large degree dysgenics.

Low iq delusionalcel, black are a minority to white, and always will be.

If you stand with the nigs, you're as worst as them.
162DD6BB2BCA6EF22D1D2C133323723A4681818B

I support BLM just cuz I hate the other side, but get real, women on BLM side do not GIVE A SHIT about rice cels or ugly ethnics. Guarantee all their bfs are white chads
BLM in the street, white worshipping whore in the sheets.

Pretty mostly Jews doing the academic work these days, but keep coping.

Ehh imo this would be cucked as niggers are very racist towards rices, even more than they are to whites. If anything ricemen should focus on getting their w*men in line.
women on BLM side do not GIVE A SHIT about rice cels or ugly ethnics.

Last edited:
Supporting BLM is pretty cucked tbh.

Any downfall is good to me. You don't have to support anyone. Just fuel the anger. And if you were actually doing it for the effects and not the shilling you'd support every side.

Ehh imo this would be cucked as niggers are very racist towards rices, even more than they are to whites. If anything ricemen should focus on getting their w*men in line.
Ricecels should go ER on every single race traitor noodles.

I am a curry and I am afraid of getting beaten up and mugged by blacks. That is why I don't support BLM.

I won't support a race that attacks ricecels 284x more than ricecels attack them

And you have statistics to prove this? If not, you're the one that's coping.

And you have statistics to prove this? If not, you're the one that's coping.
Never mind, only 33% of recent nobel prizes from the year 2000 are won by Jews. Guess they haven't passed whites yet (mostly from US, UK, and Germany).

Nah lol when it's cucked to support whites, it's cucked as well to support tyrones

just be a cuck theory

LOL @ your ignorance.
Hey I admitted I was wrong, chill. But 33% of the nobel prizes for Jews is super over-representation compared to their population.

I'd rather just ban race mixing
Yes. Also: JFL at non-Whites in a White country whining about JBW. They should just go back to where they're from.

" The fall of whites will be a detriment to human progress in terms of science and engineering. "

This is what a lot of us are hoping for. Chaos will disrupt society & make Moneymaxxing a much better option since a lot of foids will become homeless or live in dire poverty in ghettos, alongside this there could be a lot of financial opportunities to buy cheap property & assets in a financial collapse.

& even as a whitecel i still want to see normie whites suffer in poverty tbh.

I am a curry and I am afraid of getting beaten up and mugged by blacks. That is why I don't support BLM.
Blacks unironically, due to their insanely low intelligent high lookist (even by modern standard) culture, hate rice and curries and other races the most. “Maaayn dat chinese nigguh eaten bats and shit gon gibbe dat corona man“

Doesn't matter if they are over-represented. Your claim that Jews do all the wrong is still very mistaken. And Nobel Prize is only one indicator. Do patents per capita.
Is that the World Intellectual property indices like patent applications for the top 20 offices?
Cause I get this:

Yes. Also: JFL at non-Whites in a White country whining about JBW. They should just go back to where they're from.
From what I've seen many are born there and will never be accepted in the original country (even though it's just cope). Over for them
Blacks unironically, due to their insanely low intelligent high lookist (even by modern standard) culture, hate rice and curries and other races the most. “Maaayn dat chinese nigguh eaten bats and shit gon gibbe dat corona man“
You think the lookism extremism makes societies dumber?

Last edited:
The saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend is still true. I can tolerate living in the ghetto, living in fear, and watching my back all the time.

One thing I cannot tolerate is white society turning a complete blind eye to the real suffering of Asian men like me who have to witness dozens of WMAF couples a month. Its emasculating and truely hurts. Anger + depression + despair + loneliness. Whites knows it goes on but don't care about Asian men. Were a joke to white people.

You see where I'm coming from? I'm with BLM on this one even though I don't really believe in BLM. White society MUST fail!

Last edited:
So we go from being cucked by whites to being cucked by bbcs. Nah, fuck them both. Any noodlewhore who dates a non-Asian should be beat up and put on public display to show everyone what a whore she is. That's the only way ricecels can ever get respect back.

So we go from being cucked by whites to being cucked by bbcs. Nah, fuck them both. Any noodlewhore who dates a non-Asian should be beat up and put on public display to show everyone what a whore she is. That's the only way ricecels can ever get respect back.
Do you see blacks taking our women in any noticeable numbers? White guys do it and are proud about it here in CA. They view our women as "theirs" and people are surprised just to see an AMAF couple nowadays.

it IS true that we are pathetic loser cucks that can't do anything about whites stealing noodlewhores. Even supporting BLM to help erode white supremacy is a shifty, unmasculine way to go about it. The only appropriate response is thug violence. Obviously, cucking whites economically does SHIT to lower their SMV

Last edited:
Do you see blacks taking our women in any noticeable numbers? White guys do it and are proud about it here in CA. They view our women as "theirs" and people are surprised just to see an AMAF couple nowadays.
Blacks would do the same if noodles were receptive to them. And assuming whites eventually disappear and blacks take over they're probably the next target our whore sisters will go for. Yellow Sharia is the only option, there's no other way.

I don't really support BLM as much as I hate the fucking cops

Joined Mar 9, 2020

Just sit back and watch China gradually take the top of the world stage. BLM is just making the fall faster.

blm blacks hate ricecels too lol

This. Blacks despise Asians.

Blacks would do the same if noodles were receptive to them. And assuming whites eventually disappear and blacks take over they're probably the next target our whore sisters will go for. Yellow Sharia is the only option, there's no other way.
Niggers will eventually be ruled over by chinks.

Supporting black looters as an ethnic :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

If it were up to me, I would torture/shoot Sp1cs and shoot/deport n1993rs,in minecraft of course.:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

They are a degenerate net loss to any civilized nation they come into contact with.:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

So no, I do not support BLM:dafuckfeels::feelskek:

Fuck them.
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall: