Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My favourite saint

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★
Out of all the legendary saints this one is the one i relate to most:

Screenshot 2024 0526 152348

The legendary bagelcel

This guy is the personification of BP he is short, ugly and also bad but not those features only thing that makes him my saint.

Apart for his giga manlet height he had a very brutal manlet rage in the bagel store which was hilarious for normies but for people like me i almost cried by watching how everyone seen him like joke and no one is intimidated and only left the store with a humiliating defeat, this is the fate of almost every manlet in existence. It just reminds me i am not alone in this

I still think about St. Bagelcel from time to time

This is why every manlet in the world should get guns

He

He's the saviour of manlets
:yes: :yes: :yes:

thoughtlos

5'0 Holy shit, thats too tall to be an actual midget but to small to be a man.

Br00tal.

Saint bagleboss's story just re emphasizes how heartless normies can be. Your typical normie in the youtube comments section would just immediately criticize his behavior without acknowledging the factors that lead to that. They would do anything to deny reality and live in their weird fantasy where anyone who is wronged in life deserves it and that their rage is irrational. Normies hate when people express feelings of distress and anger. Years and years of brutal negative reinforcement that came with height is what lead to Bagel boss's rage and in from his point of view, his outrage is just a reasonable response to the negative reinforcement. Normies subconsciously belittle low status men but when low status men snap, they genuinely cannot understand why the low status man is mad. To normies, belittling low status men is like breathing air and when those men show rage, the normies do not consider how their hivemind might have influenced the low status man's actions.

Last edited:
Was expecting a post about an actual Christian saint jfl

View attachment 1167777
he had a very brutal manlet rage in the bagel store which was hilarious for normies but for people like me i almost cried by watching how everyone seen him like joke and no one is intimidated
Brutal. He is a literal funny squeaking hamster for them. There is nothing us manlets can do. Our rage will always be funny like a little rat screeching when you take its food and then throw it back out of pitty.