Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My favourite quote from jujutsu kaisen...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
"You're a man amongst men, don't limit yourself to such narrow mindedness".

We make mistakes, we will falter, we just need to get up and be the best version of ourselves. There is no right or wrong, there is no black and white. Life isn't a series of good and bad things, we as humans don't need to be perfect, nor do we need to be consistent, we are humans after all, we will falter and that is the beauty of life.

This quote was actually lifefuel for me and I hope my brocels find the beauty in this quote. There is soo much to it but I don't want to waste your time.

Who said that quote and to who was it meant in the manga?
Also keep in mind that the real meaning of the quote might have been slightly altered in the translation, not that it should stop you from following it

Also keep in mind that the real meaning of the quote might have been slightly altered in the translation, not that it should stop you from following it
Todo to Yuji after Mahito off'ed Nobara I think.

We make mistakes, we will falter, we just need to get up and be the best version of ourselves. There is no right or wrong, there is no black and white. Life isn't a series of good and bad things, we as humans don't need to be perfect, nor do we need to be consistent, we are humans after all, we will falter and that is the beauty of life.

This quote was actually lifefuel for me and I hope my brocels find the beauty in this quote. There is soo much to it but I don't want to waste your time.
Sounds good in this times of soyfags everywhere on the streets and thughs on the hoods

It was todo, context:
Itadori wanted to die because sukuna took over his body and killed thousands, if not millions. Itadori wanted to save people but because he killed many people(sukuna in his body) he wanted to die. So Todo said the quote because we make mistakes and life isn't just black and white but I might've have interpreted differently. I just love it man

My favourite quote is when Jogoat said: "Stand proud Sukuna, you're strong"

And then Sukuna said: "You are right, we are Jujutsu Kaisen"

*Gets off-screened*

Hi @BlackCel_from_ZA I think that you're going to love this quote:
“And so, onwards.

Throw off your discontent about your nature; forgive yourself your own self. You have it in your power to merge everything you have lived through—false starts, errors, delusions, passions, your loves, and your hopes—into your goal, with nothing left over.”

Hi @BlackCel_from_ZA I think that you're going to love this quote:
“And so, onwards.

Throw off your discontent about your nature; forgive yourself your own self. You have it in your power to merge everything you have lived through—false starts, errors, delusions, passions, your loves, and your hopes—into your goal, with nothing left over.”

View attachment 1164715
Absolutely beautiful:cryfeels:. It tells us that no matter how hard life can be and how many times we fail, we can still learn from our mistakes and create new cools. I may have to read the book

No quotes for your height
No qoutes for your dick size

Mine favorite quote is "We are the real humans"