Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My favourite cope

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
Fantasizing about dying and being sent to the pokemon or minecraft verse and live out my days there in happiness

mine is just alcohol...

I do this all the time, I fantasize about dying and then waking up in a harem anime where I’m the main character.

I fantasize about dying and waking up in a world with no niggers or jews

(This is a shitpost, dont ban me for racebait mods plz thx)

I fantasise all the time but I always snap back to reality.

I fantasize about dying and waking up in a world with no niggers or jews

(This is a shitpost, dont ban me for racebait mods plz thx)
And latinos get a place in this world? :feelsaww:

Death is unknown. It can be worse.

Getting blitzed and brainstorming new business ideas and inventions with chatGPT while my cat hangs out next to me.

The only pussy I get is laying in front of the keyboard LMAO (send help)

Fantasizing about dying and being sent to the pokemon or minecraft verse and live out my days there in happiness
I do this all the time, I fantasize about dying and then waking up in a harem anime where I’m the main character.

Thank Allah I am a Muslim. I pray I make up for my lack of pussy and female affection.

And latinos get a place in this world? :feelsaww:
ngl i never had a problem with latinos for the first 18 years of my life... then my mexican neighbors moved in. Dont take this personally but i have so much hatred towards them now. I wrote a few long winded comments about it in the past and dont feel like going into all the details again but basically 20 of them moved into the nice white neighborhood i live in and now theres roaches and rats everywhere, theyre always drunkenly yelling and fucking and blasting their garbage generic music every night, they throw their trash in our yard, their children attacked my dog, they park their cars in our yard ("our" meaning "my family i live with"), they stand in their front yard and stare at my mom whenever shes sitting on the porch (shes 60 btw lmao), etc. I learned that every single stereotype about mexicans is true

So yeah i dont really know what to say. My personal experience with latinos has given me quite a negative opinion of them. No offense brocel

ngl i never had a problem with latinos for the first 18 years of my life... then my mexican neighbors moved in. Dont take this personally but i have so much hatred towards them now. I wrote a few long winded comments about it in the past and dont feel like going into all the details again but basically 20 of them moved into the nice white neighborhood i live in and now theres roaches and rats everywhere, theyre always drunkenly yelling and fucking and blasting their garbage generic music every night, they throw their trash in our yard, their children attacked my dog, they park their cars in our yard ("our" meaning "my family i live with"), they stand in their front yard and stare at my mom whenever shes sitting on the porch (shes 60 btw lmao), etc. I learned that every single stereotype about mexicans is true

So yeah i dont really know what to say. My personal experience with latinos has given me quite a negative opinion of them. No offense brocel
Bro, no one hates latinos more than latino themselves, I can't understand how first worlders let the people who are literally the reason for why our countries are shit enter developed countries.

The only countries that aren't complete trash are either Chile or Uruguay, but even then they are just the shitty versions of what europeans have and most of the good parts can be explained with white people not being retards or white people adopting useful parts of Native american culture through one sided miscigenation of white men and Native women.

And idk about mexicans, those retards live in another hemisphere that I am, we have almost nothing in common outside of some spanish influence