Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My favorite words to come out of a foid's mouth

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Is the Marilyn Monroe quote:

"If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best."

This harkens back to the true nature of love. Women can always find a man when they are at their worst, yet men constantly have to be the best versions of themselves just to be listened to. For incels, being the best version of yourself gives you NOTHING. This is why incels constantly come back into the community whenever they attempt to fake normiehood for brief periods of times. The best versions of us are a lie, and we feel ultimately unloved in shallow yet morally acceptable friendships. We are people in intense, constant, psychic pain, and if normie "friends" can't handle that, then they aren't REAL friends. You know you've got a blood brother when you are allowed to reveal your darkest, most morally reprehensible thoughts, and are still accepted. Most men will die with their hands grasping for the stars of that honest love women experience every other Tuesday.

Last edited:
a minority of women are actually high IQ

when you are allowed to reveal your darkest, most morally reprehensible thoughts, and are still accepted.

Yes. It is desirable to have a friend like this.

If she idolizes Marilyn monroe just assume she’s had hundreds of dark triad cocks in her vagina

a minority of women are actually high IQ
Marilyn was a hypergamous hoe, but she was quite bright, she had an awareness and comfort with her femininity that is frankly honest. I find it interesting that she married the old trucel Arthur Miller in her prime.

That´s true that is also why you see girls on dating apps write obscene things in their bios and still get the same amount of matches they literally have any freedom of speech even hatefull things about men and men don´t care but if normie men wrote the same stuff they would get zero matches men have to be very carefull what they say an in essense be the best version of themselves while girl can show the worst version of them and still have men validate them.

"If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best."
When foids say this, they want chad to swoop the off their feet and raise the spawn of her previous chad while she pops xanax all day.

If a man says that, he's an "entitled" "nice guy" who needs to "self improve"...

It's like extreme hypocrisy lack of self awareness of that hypocrisy is the defining feature of modern Western culture.
reveal your darkest, most morally reprehensible thoughts, and are still accepted.
It's because fellowcels have the same thoughts. Subhuman solidarity.

Most men will die with their hands grasping for the stars of that honest love women experience every other Tuesday.
Not even chad can have that. Foids are incapable of love. Pretty sure all humans are.

If she idolizes Marilyn monroe just assume she’s had hundreds of dark triad cocks in her vagina
She is the poster child for everything wrong with women today. But these are ancient problems

Meaning "I'm a bipolar toxic bitch"

JFL i read Marlyin Manson

JFK couldn't handle her. That's why he forcefed pills down her gullet while the feds pointed their guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back