Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my favorite past-time to quell loneliness

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★★
every time I go out I make it a point to give a random guy a compliment. it doesn't matter what it is and 9 times out of 10 it's just a compliment on some asset they're wearing like a watch or jacket. every time I do the guys on the receiving end look befuddled or like I'm trying to hustle them and every single time they cheer up when I just keep walking. it always makes my day a little brighter srs. you guys should try it.

as a rule though I don't compliment: women, men in groups, men with children, men in relationships, chads.
a core memory of mine was when I was shopping at home depot and complimented the guy in front of me at the checkout. we struck out a conversation about what we were doing (I told him I was building a bookshelf) and we kept talking as the female wagie scanned his stuff then said our goodbyes when he paid. then as she started scanning my stuff she asked me what I was up to (referring to what I was making) to which I said nothing much and kept quiet. the silence was so awkward but I bet it was 10 times more embarrassing for her since she started the conversation.

for you
maxresdefault.jpg

every time I go out I make it a point to give a random guy a compliment. it doesn't matter what it is and 9 times out of 10 it's just a compliment on some asset they're wearing like a watch or jacket. every time I do the guys on the receiving end look befuddled or like I'm trying to hustle them and every single time they cheer up when I just keep walking. it always makes my day a little brighter srs. you guys should try it.

as a rule though I don't compliment: women, men in groups, men with children, men in relationships, chads.
a core memory of mine was when I was shopping at home depot and complimented the guy in front of me at the checkout. we struck out a conversation about what we were doing (I told him I was building a bookshelf) and we kept talking as the female wagie scanned his stuff then said our goodbyes when he paid. then as she started scanning my stuff she asked me what I was up to (referring to what I was making) to which I said nothing much and kept quiet. the silence was so awkward but I bet it was 10 times more embarrassing for her since she started the conversation.
Wtf did I just read!

men must unite to stop them.

based af uniter of men the world over :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
also the users calling you gay are retarded
women support and compliment each other all the time but they dont think its gay jfl
good example of anti-male bias even on this forum
guys cant even be nice to each other without being attacked by their own

also, what is the alternative?
what do they expect you to do? just be hostile towards other men 24/7?
just attack other men while obsessing over foids all day
literally exactly what society wants you to do

Last edited: