Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My favorite normie takeaway from Joker

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
"Oh, if only we had treated him nicer. We should treat the poor and destitute nicely. Poverty is one and only source of male anguish in modern society."

If that black chick fucked Fleck's brains out and treated him like Chad, he wouldn't have done half the shit he did in that movie, I bet. A poor and destitute Chad won't go on a shooting spree unless he's retarded like that Christchurch guy.

A lot of normies like to think that this could've been avoided with some nice words, but I know that the game was rigged from the start.

Good on Fleck for culling those wastes of space btw

They got what they fucking deserved.

It hit pretty hard when they revealed that Arthur had imagined the entire relationship. Very relatable experience and the issue is definitely deeper than poverty.

A lot of normies like to think that this could've been avoided with some nice words, but I know that the game was rigged from the start.

They got what they fucking deserved.
It hit pretty hard when they revealed that Arthur had imagined the entire relationship. Very relatable experience and the issue is definitely deeper than poverty.
It reminded me so much of how i am. Living a fantasy in my head, that i have a loving gf. Who cuddles with me in my bed. I hold her tightly, but then i realise it's just my pillow.

It reminded me so much of how i am. Living a fantasy in my head, that i have a loving gf. Who cuddles with me in my bed. I hold her tightly, but then i realise it's just my pillow.
We all know that feel :feelsrope:

"Oh, if only we had treated him nicer. We should treat the poor and destitute nicely. Poverty is one and only source of male anguish in modern society."

If that black chick fucked Fleck's brains out and treated him like Chad, he wouldn't have done half the shit he did in that movie, I bet. A poor and destitute Chad won't go on a shooting spree unless he's retarded like that Christchurch guy.

We need more Flecks

Best movie hollywood has made in the last 30 years

I’m so glad their relationship was all in his head, it would’ve been so unrealistic if she ended up with him, I hate it in movies when women are attracted to le quirky outcast. That never happens in real life, ‘taxi driver’ is totally ruined by that trope.

fuark :feelscry:

The imagined relationship was a pretty powerful reveal. The movie really showed what life can feel like for an incel. What's funny is that, unlike with most villain films where people learn to sympathize with the villain, most people still didn't like Joker's character simply because he's an incel.

The imagined relationship was a pretty powerful reveal. The movie really showed what life can feel like for an incel. What's funny is that, unlike with most villain films where people learn to sympathize with the villain, most people still didn't like Joker's character simply because he's an incel.

The line is whether or not it offends women. If it's a serial rapist Chad, then all the normshits will be falling over themselves to justify his character.

Same :feelsrope:

Never seen the movie tbh