Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My favorite IG couple is getting married

lennox

lennox

Ticking time bomb
10% - Foid worship
I've been watching this cute couple sharing their skits and stories for a long time now. They're getting married, and I realized that I haven't made any stories for myself. I imagine myself in a loving relationship like how these two have; I really wanted this too, you know? I've been single the whole time I've watched them, and I proceed with being alone

you follow insta couples ? :feelswhat:

I want a cuty gf bros

Can’t see save the vid and post it

Do you cyberstalk them so you can vicariously live through their lives and experience being part of a happy couple and get a taste of a relationship that you will never have?

What the hell is this, you follow insta couple, what a cuck and cringe behavior:feelspuke:

What the hell is this, you follow insta couple, what a cuck and cringe behavior:feelspuke:
Yeah exactly, I mean I have some foids IG pages bookmarked(not followed) but that's just for coomfuel when I decide I need to coom.

I'd never follow & obsess over a couple, that's cucked & cringe as fuck.

Seems you're pretty far down the self-hate spiral. Why you do this? It only hurts you.

Seems you're pretty far down the self-hate spiral. Why you do this? It only hurts you.
The people I'm surrounded with have, over the years, been increasingly talking more about their social experiences. I'm completely detached to what they talk about

10% - Foid worship

Only 10%?