Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Fav. Stalin Quote ngl

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
IMG 20200427 203338

Based quote of him tbh

First quote I read

Good quote but fuck Stalin.

Didn't know he had that quote

communism would be based if it was actually filled with trucels and not trannies and femoids who want to NEET all day

He preached us to study the theory, for without theory we are dead. And we incels indeed study the theory and know the true meaning, whereas bluepilled scum lives only by the rosy ideallistic bullshit which is convenient to soul but venomous to mind.

Is it about the upper class? It could also be among those who live in first world countries.

Here's my quote about the contemporary non-billionaire class:

Some of us are more than those who live in bliss and paradise; others are less.

What theory?
Scientific communism of course, in his case. In our case it's the black pill and various studies on women mate selection that give credence to our views on society.

Scientific communism of course, in his case. In our case it's the black pill and various studies on women mate selection that give credence to our views on society.
So...You want to redistribute scientific facts???

He wrote ton of books (around 22) ngl:

but was still mogged by Lenin who wrote like 55:

The Chad Destroyer of all times.

So...You want to redistribute scientific facts???

Scientific communism refers to social and economic theory that serves to describe real world from the perspective of communism. Stalin was keen to understand why the studies of Marx and Lenin worked out in their own time periods: they described the modern world of the time and explained what should be done to eradicate economic inequality. But Stalin also knew that their teachings would inevitably become inadequate once technology and society advanced. He (and other reputable USSR communists of the time) adjusted Lenin's theory to the economic reality of the USSR in the late 20-30s and argued that the communist science should support the society and advance on par with it. That's why he urged to study and develop THE theory. And he was also right that without theory we (i. e. communists) would be dead. Because years later, the advocates of the market slowly took over, who turned the science of communism into a study of worshipping to Lenin and Marx, quite the contrary to what it really should've been: a science about the future, not the past. From that point on, the USSR was doomed.

Last edited:
And he was also right that without theory we (i. e. communists) would be dead. Because years later, the advocates of the market slowly took over, who turned the science of communism into a study of worshipping to Lenin and Marx, quite the contrary to what it really should've been: a science about the future, not the past. From that point on, the USSR was doomed.
Humans tend to love to worship things, its weird

Militant atheist are based tbh

I won't reply with "yeas"

Gommunism :-DDDDDDDDD
103 1034561 spurdo sparde hd png download