Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My fathers mistake to the world

Jesus

Jesus

Greycel
Hello my loyal followers, i'm here to talk to you today about a mistake to the world, women. for the past 10,000 years or so, men and woman have romed the earth, it was originally supposed to be men but my father decided to add another breed. In the garden of eden was it not a woman who tempted adam with that apple. what i'm saying is that we need to have a woman holocaust. Was it not that god said Then the lord said[size=medium] "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him." Genisis 2:18. proof that woman were just an addon. Thank you for reading this and go in peace my childeren...[/size]

woman
helper

does not compute

I remember that verse ngl

I fully agree.
It was the women who chose to be persuaded by the lies of satan.
“And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.” - Genesis 3:6

It was because of the toilet’s lust for things wrong. Just like she lusts for Chad.

However, God makes no mistakes because mistakes are sin and sin does not exist in the Lord, must you remember?
Sin is the corruption of worldly things.

“For God so loved the world…”

The female gender is corrupt, immoral, and evil. They need to be contained