Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My father's co-worker died from Covid-19

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
His obituary says something to the effect that he passed away peacefully at home while recovering from Covid.

:feelsugh: That cope :whatfeels:

Schizo "Covid isn't real" posters BTFO.

His obituary says something to the effect that he passed away peacefully at home while recovering from Covid.

:feelsugh: That cope :whatfeels:

Schizo "Covid isn't real" posters BTFO.
Was he a typical boomer?

Good for him. I wish the same thing for myself.

Government officials are actually going to random houses and killing people claiming it was corona.

Good for him. I wish the same thing for myself.
He spent his entire life working, presumably with a view towards retirement, and now he only gets to retire in the grave :cryfeels:

It shows how we should live for the moment, and bend with the wind of dark triad hegemony. There is nothing to long-term invest in, in this soyciety, and especially not for us.

Last edited:
Another excellent avatar. Growing hair out like that has to be the absolute worst decision at that norwood level, looks like a hood.
thanks bro

I don't give shit if this crap is real or not. I'm gonna live my life as I did before all of this.

I don't give shit if this crap is real or not. I'm gonna live my life as I did before all of this.
By wageslaving or do you have better things to be doing? :feelswhere:

Government officials are actually going to random houses and killing people claiming it was corona.
:feelskek:

Schizo revisionism

I still don't know anyone who has been confirmed to have had the rona. I'm suspicious

Whatever it is that I feel like doing. Fuck bongs and fuck their lockdown.
At least you do not presume to have a moral purpose, unlike with capitalist CEOs who are begging for an end to the lockdown.

your avi is disgusting my penis just shrivelled up

Last edited: