Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My father was a chad

I

INITIALZE

Banned
-
My father is regarded to be very attractive. He is a theatre actor in my city and most people kinda know him. I've heard people compare him to bono many times. Often times they just call him, and I quote: "super hot". Now, while he is only 177 cm, and I also mog him in terms of height I just wonder, how did I end up the way I am? I feel like I had a winning lottery ticket but lost it on my way to cash it. I was so likely to be a chad yet failed and now I'm not even a normie. It just makes me so angry to think about what could've been. He is not a particualrly talented actor either so I think his looks helped him just cheat his way through life. And the dudes is an asshole as well. I have been treated like shit since my early childhood and my mother knew that. But chad can't do anything wrong, can he? Surely it's just a phase, he is just "surpressing his love for you son" stfu. He has also bragged to me abou doing, well, chad things in his twenties many times.

every gray post smells of ban :lul:

everything above 6ft is niche height, you don't need to be an NBA player to get girls. stop coping
Then why can't I get girls at 183? Face>Height. You stop coping. Your ugly as shit, doesn't matter how far above the floor you subhuman face is, same for me

everything above 6ft is niche height, you don't need to be an NBA player to get girls. stop coping
Country & generation has a big impact on it I would say. I live in the US and am a Zoomer- sadly.

6'0-6'2 is not that tall in the United States- especially amongst Zoomers.

My dad was also a Chad. He was 6'2'' with a broad build and played sports. Him and my mother worked at the same fast food place together and she said women would line up outside the door for him. He also talked about taking random women home during high school and having to have sex with them quickly enough before his parents came home.

Then he got fat, always had an average face, and just became a delusional narcissist that believed in the power of love.

Then why can't I get girls at 183? Face>Height. You stop coping. Your ugly as shit, doesn't matter how far above the floor you subhuman face is, same for me
You are 183??? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: just fucking jfl at chads.is

Than break his fucking jaw or stop crying about it. Your dad sounds like a fucking loser, no wander you are fucked.

fakecel coping hard, i mog no one cant relate

fakecel coping hard, i mog no one cant relate
the fuck are you talking about? I height mog him by a bit, that's all. What does it take to be a truecel around here, jesus

the fuck are you talking about? I height mog him by a bit, that's all. What does it take to be a truecel around here, jesus
No truecel is 6ft. Just looksmaxx, ascend and stop bitching. Some heightpilled foid will want you regardless of if your face is sub.

In Greece my father ate ass on multiple occasions and got multiple women pregnant, now im here

My father is regarded to be very attractive. He is a theatre actor in my city and most people kinda know him. I've heard people compare him to bono many times. Often times they just call him, and I quote: "super hot". Now, while he is only 177 cm, and I also mog him in terms of height I just wonder, how did I end up the way I am? I feel like I had a winning lottery ticket but lost it on my way to cash it. I was so likely to be a chad yet failed and now I'm not even a normie. It just makes me so angry to think about what could've been. He is not a particualrly talented actor either so I think his looks helped him just cheat his way through life. And the dudes is an asshole as well. I have been treated like shit since my early childhood and my mother knew that. But chad can't do anything wrong, can he? Surely it's just a phase, he is just "surpressing his love for you son" stfu. He has also bragged to me abou doing, well, chad things in his twenties many times.
OMG well we are you family mate.

Than break his fucking jaw or stop crying about it. Your dad sounds like a fucking loser, no wander you are fucked.
hay fuck you would like to see you do that to your father. Your clearly not an incel. fuck off from this website. We are here to support each other.

hay fuck you would like to see you do that to your father. Your clearly not an incel. fuck off from this website. We are here to support each other.
I've had the opportunity many times, haven't because of how pathetic he is as a man, there would be nothing to gain from it, he had his manhood stolen and tried to take mine, don't get me started on contempt towards fathers or lack of. Just because you are an incel doesn't mean you have to be meek and weak. Clear that rubbish idea from your mind and you will be well on your way to something better.

It was bad advice, but I hate parents that bring children into the world and throw them away once they're no longer children and leave them to rot in the abuse/trauma that was inflicted on by them. Most bad parents, especially parents who KNOW they fucked up have a habit of never really truly apologizing but they still want your forgiveness. The mental abuse doesn't end because they are mentally unwell themselves.
At least from what it seems your father didn't beat the dog shit out of you all your life growing up, so next time you want to complain about some shit understand you know FUCK ALL about what other people have been through. Maybe you should fuck off from this website with your fragile ass. Yeah we are here to support each other but don't string me along with your moral BULLSHIT by saying "we are here to support each other" but also telling ME what you think I AM and I SHOULD fuck off from this website. You fuck off, cunt.

Wait, what, you weren't even OP. Just a massive waste of my time, thanks for that.

My dad was a chad also. Unfortunately chads also date extremely ugly women, which is whos genes I inherited. At least I got one trait from my dad- his subhuman IQ.
That's relatable. My father was also almost a Chad, but for some fucking reason he chose to fuck a 160 cm uggo foid that was (maybe) a virgin at the moment. And so the abomination (me) was born.

Genetic recombination can be a bitch, unfortunately I didn't Inherit any masculine qualities.