Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My father told me it's over

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★★★
My family always argues(typical subhuman arriange marriage family) and after the argument stops my father told me that he will never arriange any marriage for me and told me that i will just end up like me if i marry and ngl i felt respect and proud rather than sad. Because it IS the truth, i don't want to continue the cycle of subhumanity, and arriange marriage is something i never want to do. We then agreed to each other. But damn, i never knew my father is that blackpilled.

I honestly wonder how humanity's progression would have played out if enforced monogamy and arranged marriages were never a thing throughout history.

I honestly wonder how humanity's progression would have played out if enforced monogamy and arranged marriages were never a thing throughout history.
Yeah, Indians would have better dna tbh, there are lot of white passing indians that didn't got to reproduce because of being broke but if they did india/bangladesh/Pakistan wouldn't be this much subhuman since this places was once filled with whites

Yeah, Indians would have better dna tbh, there are lot of white passing indians that didn't got to reproduce because of being broke but if they did india/bangladesh/Pakistan wouldn't be this much subhuman since this places was once filled with whites
When did your dad marry? And was his marriage the first time he was with a woman?

Based father ngl my father thinks if i “get myself out there” that it can be possible to have a gf:feelskek::feelskek:

Well maily Religion especially Christianity would have fallen sooner.

The Church is losing power, most people do not give a shit what some old ass dude (Pope) has to say, we literally live in a world were Technology and Scientific Archivements are becoming more insane each month.

Also a world without monogamous relationship would basically what we have now but only if it started sooner we now would have only Incels (including millions of Normies) and a bunch of Polygamous Gigachads that have ALL the girls for themselves.

Also a world without monogamous relationship would basically what we have now but only if it started sooner we now would have only Incels (including millions of Normies) and a bunch of Polygamous Gigachads that have ALL the girls for themselves.
Yea, today's normie is tomorrow's incel.

Probably 23 years ago and yes it was his first marriage
Fucking brutal man. His first time being with a foid through a marriage when he's already an adult is a massive warning sign that an incel is going to be birthed. I don't know what's worse, being an incel in your situation or being an incel in my situation where my dad was a player before marrying but getting none of his features. I think it's even more brutal that you were just a different combination away from living a much better life, and constantly seeing my dad reminds me of this brutal fact.

Last edited:
Fucking brutal man. His first time being with a foid through a marriage when he's already an adult is a massive warning sign that an incel is going to be birthed. I don't know what's worse, being an incel in your situation or being an incel in my situation where my dad was a player before marrying but getting none of his features.
Same thing. Although it would be more tough if my father was player because i would just get envious but he's relatable which is good

Ngl it's more brutal for you

Ngl it's more brutal for you
Yea he's really bluepilled and believes in charisma. I tried explaining how looks play a role but he doesn't even consider that what I'm saying might have some truth in it. He still mogs me in all looks departments despite being 25 years older than me.

My parents got a arranged marriage and it worked out. They almost never argue and my dad controls her.
Was the marriage his first time ever being with a foid? There is a clear difference between a man getting an arranged marriage after dating around for a bit vs. a man getting an arranged marriage because that's his only way of getting a woman to be with him.

This arguing thing really affected me since childhood

This arguing thing really affected me since childhood
Dude, looks really do shape every single aspect of your life. If your mom was attracted to your dad there would virtually be no arguing, and decades of peace within the house would have shaped your mentality in a completely different way. Also her attraction to him would be indicative of better genes from your father which would have increased your chances of looking better and inheriting better qualities from your dad.

Last edited:
Arranged marriage should be outlawed to put the lid on the perpetuation of subhumans like us

Dude, looks really do shape every single aspect of your life. If your mom was attracted to your dad there would virtually be no arguing, and decades of peace within the house would have shaped your mentality in a completely different way. Also her attraction to him would be indicative of better genes from your father which would have increased your chances of looking better and inheriting better qualities from your dad.
My dad is tall my mom is short which made me short.

Arranged marriage should be outlawed to put the lid on the perpetuation of subhumans like us

My parents got a arranged marriage and it worked out. They almost never argue and my dad controls her.

not a single thing would change there will alwyas be inferior and superior genes and foids will always be hypergamous and choose whats better

Last edited:
Was the marriage his first time ever being with a foid? There is a clear difference between a man getting an arranged marriage after dating around for a bit vs. a man getting an arranged marriage because that's his only way of getting a woman to be with him.
I dont know.

not a single thing would change there will alwyas be inferior and superior genes and foids will always be hypergamous and choose whats better
True for the most part, but I believe that if human men were to reach an average facial score of 7, then hypergamy would tone down and the world will adopt a more bluepilled approach. Looks will start to become a lot more subjective when every man has relatively good objective features to begin with.

Last edited:
Women don't know what they want, they need guidance, which is the system that arranged marriage provided.