Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My father thinks George Clooney is ugly.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Even though he got voted most attractive guy or some shit at one point. I told him of course he would as he's not gay so he'd be attracted to femininity but a woman attracted to masculinity would hold the opposite view, if you're straight you'd want a feminine looking woman not Abby from Tlou2. Trannies try to look like women not Sailor Bubba lol.

He has decent eye area but that's about it.

My dad thinks I have body dysmorphia yet I have an Ellsworth tier side profile thanks to recessed jaw while his side profile minus some loose skin from age & diet lines up with his forehead vertically, fucking bullshit.

Pushing my jaw forward like @FastBananaCEO old wolf of wallstreet avi improves shit dramatically.

Not ugly but surely not Chad/male model level. He's a Chadlite.

The only thing he has going for him is that he aged pretty well. Most men his age do not look close to this good. So granny hoes thirst afyer him and grandpas want to be like him.

Also his wife is a hot young lawyer in UK working for the Government. Just goes to show how the elites are just one big cabal.

He has decent eye area but that's about it.
Not ugly but surely not Chad/male model level. He's a Chadlite.
Wow cope. He's old as dirt now so obviously how he looks now is irrelevant but in his prime no, he was a chad with good all around features and a good blend of masculinity while also kinda being a pretty boy.

Wow cope. He's old as dirt now so obviously how he looks now is irrelevant but in his prime no, he was a chad with good all around features and a good blend of masculinity while also kinda being a pretty boy.
I obviously looked at his young pics to rate. I don't think he ever was a Chad, he was like 7 something on his prime. I personally know people who mog him.

Your father is coping.

He's very bland looking. A 6/10.

I obviously looked at his young pics to rate. I don't think he ever was a Chad, he was like 7 something on his prime. I personally know people who mog him.
Well he did always look kinda elderly even his his 30s. Harsh skin quality and premature hair graying. But inherent bone/features wise looks chad to me. Also his voice is deep as hell which adds to smv.