Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My father said something based

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
My 63yo father was talking to my mother about her Chad lite nephew who is a gambling addict, drug user and who has a girlfriend with big fat tits. Of course truecel son was eavesdropping on the conversation as my whole life consists of eavesdropping.

My father said "She will never leave him because in the woman's mind all she would think is that he is good looking and it doesn't matter what else he does."

He also said something else based a few months ago, he said that women go around looking for men who fight and drink and they don't want the gentleman.

Send pics of the gf (You know the one with the big titties)

Mine would say “he needs to build muscle” as he’s retarded boomer who fails to realise it’s all about face and height, fuck the gym.

based father, my step dad is a buepilled moron unfortunately

he said that women go around looking for men who fight and drink and they don't want the gentleman.
Now this is just :redpill: bullshit. Women only want men who look good, and nothing else. They cannot give less of a shit about what men do in their lives.

I dont believe you. If he was based he would tell this to you directly.

BLACKPILLED BASED FATHER

i wish mine was blackpilled or had any sort of sense other than being a bluepilled chad.

Now this is just :redpill: bullshit. Women only want men who look good, and nothing else. They cannot give less of a shit about what men do in their lives.
Thugmaxxed chad > normal chad