Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My father likes his birth family and enjoys time with them more than us

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
-
I never understand this shit with my garbage piece of shit father

When he’s talking with us he’s always sad or angry but when he’s talking with his own family (siblings and nieces,nephews) he’s so happy and funny

Then he lies and says that it’s cuz we don’t respond to him the same way , that’s a lie , the guy never ever showed that he liked us , we were a burden to him always , but still my mother loves him more than her own children while he doesn’t love us as much as he loves his first family

I wish he never had kids

Fucking garbage piece of shit father

Mothers second husband was so much fucking better than the piece of shit I called my father , at least he was a normal and loving person unlike father

I really wonder what would my narcissist piece of shit mother will do after he dies

I wish my father died decades ago

good suffer you worthless turkshit

Sorry, brocel...
My dad always clicks so much with his relatives, I know he loves me but I never met any of the criteria he expected when he found out he was having a son surely, I remember during our last family reunion, him and my aunt were discussing camping memories, and the fact that I had never been camping ever came up, to which my aunt brutally said "he's NEVER been camping?" and then reiterated the fact multiple times over in disbelief. I pretty much have rotted on a screen for over 2/3rds of my life. I can't discuss anything with my dad other than the fact satanic globohomos destroy the world and some Bible verses.

Sorry, brocel...
My dad always clicks so much with his relatives, I know he loves me but I never met any of the criteria he expected when he found out he was having a son surely, I remember during our last family reunion, him and my aunt were discussing camping memories, and the fact that I had never been camping ever came up, to which my aunt brutally said "he's NEVER been camping?" and then reiterated the fact multiple times over in disbelief. I pretty much have rotted on a screen for over 2/3rds of my life. I can't discuss anything with my dad other than the fact satanic globohomos destroy the world and some Bible verses.
Why the fuck are they obsessed with NEVER going camping? It’s not even good ffs lol

Don't be surprised! It may seem stupid coming from me but it boils down to looks having 2 children is the surprising thing considering none of you are like your father but your mother in terms of looks and or health.

Don't be surprised! It may seem stupid coming from me but it boils down to looks having 2 children is the surprising thing considering none of you are like your father but your mother in terms of looks and or health.
Can you explain more

Can you explain more
Chad father's tend to have more than 1 family and they spend more time with the wife they love more and the kids who look more like them as opposed an aging woman who was an easy lay to him. I've seen it from a young age my friend of 10 years was a product of the second marriage but he's more bluepilled.

Jfl same here. Typical third world family dynamics

I never understand this shit with my garbage piece of shit father

When he’s talking with us he’s always sad or angry but when he’s talking with his own family (siblings and nieces,nephews) he’s so happy and funny

Then he lies and says that it’s cuz we don’t respond to him the same way , that’s a lie , the guy never ever showed that he liked us , we were a burden to him always , but still my mother loves him more than her own children while he doesn’t love us as much as he loves his first family

I wish he never had kids

Fucking garbage piece of shit father

Mothers second husband was so much fucking better than the piece of shit I called my father , at least he was a normal and loving person unlike father

I really wonder what would my narcissist piece of shit mother will do after he dies
I heard it's the standard Turkish family.
Being the biggest asshole in your family, but when other relatives come, you act like you're the perfect family...
typical turkish behavior.

Chad father's tend to have more than 1 family and they spend more time with the wife they love more and the kids who look more like them as opposed an aging woman who was an easy lay to him. I've seen it from a young age my friend of 10 years was a product of the second marriage but he's more bluepilled.
Sad

I heard it's the standard Turkish family.
Being the biggest asshole in your family, but when other relatives come, you act like you're the perfect family...
typical turkish behavior.
That’s very true

Step Die GIF