Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My father just dropped a brutal blackpill on me

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
So I just saw my father and we were talking, and he got all nostalgic about that time he apparently went to Florida. Just the usual normie stuff, too little money and drunk all the time.
However, it turns out he and his friend did not stay at a hotel, but at their "acquaintances", whom they met when they were on holiday over here, house and they showed them around and everything. I first belived these two "acquaintances" to be two other guys but it turned out they were FOIDS! AND HE SAID ONE NIGHT THEY "FELL ALL OVER THEM"! AND HE SAID THEY WERE KINDA FAT! AND THEY HOARDED CATS!!!!!!!!
Chad literary meets toilets while getting drunk in some bar, fucks them and then gets invited to stay at their house on another continent to fuck even more. And these foids dont even have to look pretty for this, they can be landwhales and import chads to fuck anyway.

I cant believe what different universes me and my father live in, no wonder we never got along.

"Kinda fat"
"Chad"

Pick one.

Didn't read.

:bluepill:ed OP got banned. JFL.

My dad is Chad too ngl, ragefuel how his genes seem to have skipped right over me

If I was chad, I would NEVER fuck a fat bitch. Why waste my time on her when I could easily pull normie non fat girls?

If I was chad, I would NEVER fuck a fat bitch. Why waste my time on her when I could easily pull normie non fat girls?
Dry spells, a day without sex.

accesibility/stacy is busy

You believe women arent bad and deranged by nature but because of society yet you have the nerve to call me bluepilled :feelshaha:
You are definitely bluepilled if you don't understand society enables them.

You are definitely bluepilled if you don't understand society enables them.
Well duh yeah, precisely because they dont restraint them and let them live out their deranged nature :feelsseriously: