Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My father is such a piece of shit

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
He’s a Chad and never helps our family, my mom always chased him even if he did awful things to us, he’s the most narcissistic person I’ve ever known, and he can be a piece of shit because he’s really good looking

i wish I had a better father than this piece of shit of a human being

Yeah good-looking parents are the fucking worst.

My parents always had "many friends". Make out of that what you want. Did that benefit me? Not in the fucking slightest. Parents like that just treat you like one of their orbiters and "friends". But they don't treat you like you're anything special. Plus they don't NEED your love, since they get it enough from their social circles.

God I hate them so fucking much. They're the scum of humanity.

Im guessing you didn't get his genes.

Im guessing you didn't get his genes.
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

Sorry to hear that bro

My dad's goodlooking and nt too but I don't have to see him anyway. Sorry brocel. :feelsbadman:

My parents always had "many friends". Make out of that what you want. Did that benefit me? Not in the fucking slightest. Parents like that just treat you like one of their orbiters and "friends". But they don't treat you like you're anything special. Plus they don't NEED your love, since they get it enough from their social circles.

Yeah sadly, they help me nowadays but holy hell the things I’ve gone through, it may be not worth it

Things would seriously be insanely different if he was a non piece of shit person

Last edited:

They are the scum of humanity, also they brag having friends, and they can get away with most because they are good looking they can abuse their power so much,I do think my father is the most narcissistic men ever next comes my whore of a mother, people were right about only stacies winning ,my moms a high tier Becky and she chased my lowlife deadbeat Chad father since I was born ,they both deserve hell ,she even chose her abusive Chad husband against her children

And you didnt Got a slice of His genetics

JF FUCKING L

Dads who hate on their sons will turn them into social train-wrecks.