Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My father insulted me for being an incel

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
He said no one will ever fuck me.
I was pretty heavily bullied, I am very angry.
What do I do guys?
Cut contacts with him ?
Go ER on him and them end my misery?

we need some detailed explanation

what led to this conversation

We need a backstory.

we need some detailed explanation
Nothing to be explained, he was pissed and he attacked me saying I have no one and I will die alone, it is better if i kill myself.

Cut contacts

Nothing to be explained, he was pissed and he attacked me saying I have no one and I will die alone, it is better if i kill myself.
talk to him a say that what he said hurt you, if he doesn't apologize, cut contact

your dad sounds like an asshole
tell him it's his fault you can't get laid. insulting you isn't going to motivate you to try harder it's just going to make you feel even worse.

talk to him a say that what he said hurt you, if he doesn't apologize, cut contact
The point is that even if he apologizes, he has already said what he thinks of me and he will bring the point another time when he will be pissed again, I am gonna break the cycle this time.

Take a swing at him

knock his old ass out

Stop sharing information about your life with that old geezer. Make money, move away and phuck hookers.

He said no one will ever fuck me.
I was pretty heavily bullied, I am very angry.
What do I do guys?
Cut contacts with him ?
Go ER on him and them end my misery?
Got money?
Do you live on your own?
If yes then cut all contact and neglect him until he crawls to you and asks for forgiveness.

What do you and your father tend to fight and argue about?

If he's a failed fatass just take no shit from him man.

If you have the means, you should just cut ties. I really don't like my parents either. I would leave them in a heart beat if I could. Parents are the ones most responsible for your condition. Fuck 'em.

cut contact.

I've already begun the process with my family. Really keeping it to a minimum.

Throw a left hook to his chin and take his wallet.

just cut ties, sorry to hear that tbh how can someone who created you insult you. Like it makes no sense the reason you are the way you are is because of him

Laugh at him and say that his bloodline ends with you.

I know how you feel. My cunt father also blames me for my problems which he was the reason of it.

my condolences