Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My father handed down a watch to me that he wore while proposing to my mum

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
My dad handed down an old Tommy Hilfiger watch to me that he got restored. It is an old chronograph watch with alligator strap. It is heavy and looks well built unlike the watches that you see these days. He told me that he was wearing that watch when he proposed to my mum and he has many great memories attached to it. He gave it to me since he doesn’t wear it anymore and told me to take good care of it.

My dad handed down an old Tommy Hilfiger watch to me that he got restored. It is an old chronograph watch with alligator strap. It is heavy and looks well built unlike the watches that you see these days. He told me that he was wearing that watch when he proposed to my mum and he has many great memories attached to it. He gave it to me since he doesn’t wear it anymore and told me to take good care of it.
Sentimental shit in Tamil movies jfl

Sentimental shit in Tamil movies jfl
I made it sound more dramatic He found it in his closet while he was cleaning it and gave it to me after getting the straps replaced the movement restored.

No pic ?

Why is it blackpill btw

No pic ?

Why is it blackpill btw
Because I'll never experience the same thing that my dad dud and here's the pic

turn it into dust. nothings in the watch. stop being bluepilled.

Watch looks good for his time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back