Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Father Finally Accepted the Black Pill Just Now (and The Yellow Pill)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I just asked him to buy me a Kawasaki motorcycle and he told me "bitches here wouldn't want you anyway, you really think they'll want you when you can't even walk" (after getting into an accident).

Then I told him "that's why you need to pay for my trip to Bangkok" (my mom is already paying for Japan and she made me choose between the two)

Then after I said that he just want on this long rant, I'm typing it live.

He's ranting right now "they're saying fuck you, we're fucking all these creeps, and they got us as shit"

"I think they're fucking clowns, those bitches are clowns, they're westernized, Americanized, demented clowns"

"I agree with you, they're retarded getting fucked by all those creeps like that and they got us as pieces of shit, they're fucking dogs, western dogs, pigs, western dogs, all those mother fuckers are fucking those bitches and they're bragging about it online and in person, how do you think they're kids feel, they're getting fucked like that no wonder they're angry"

I agree with you, they play games with us the motherfuckers, look how they're getting fucked, they don't wash their asses either than the next mother fucker eats that shit"

"They're western fucking slobs, they're western slobs, that's exactly what they are"

"They're all western fucking slobs, all those bitches, they're pigs, and that's how they train their little ones, to be western slobs like them, western fucking pigs."

I suppose we don't inherit merely incel genes, but also the mindset from our shitty parents, who really got fucked on a fluke.

Looks like he is a knowledgeable man.

That doesn’t make sense, because the black and yellow pill can’t coexist.

Part of the blackpill is the knowledge that all women are the same. There is no special breed of woman in country X. There is no special woman who you can fall for who personally defies all the “rules”.
Your mother and sister are still foids, no matter how much you love them.

The yellow pill is nothing but the belief that in Japan, the black pill isn’t real.

I know there are people around here who watched a bunch of cartoons and now desperate to think that if only they can make it to Japan everything will be different.

The truth is that if they believe that, they should not be here. They are not blackpilled. Being blackpilled is the only unwavering rule to be a member. It’s more important than even being an incel.

Last edited:
I suppose we don't inherit merely incel genes, but also the mindset from our shitty parents, who really got fucked on a fluke.

He never spoke to me like this before in my life.

This is the first time he admitted that western bitches wouldn't want me no matter what I did. He always told me up until tonight just be nice and "you have to be friends first."

I think all the friends he has known that have died in motorcycle accidents triggered this extreme response. The thought that I would die trying to impress a western foid by riding a motorcycle set him off (I just think Jap bikes are cool, especially after watching Akira).

I wrote about my father here, he has BPD and occasionally goes on rants like this. But never said things like this before.

https://incels.is/threads/the-only-blackpill-i-ever-got-from-my-father.81193/

Despite my father being mentally ill these are the sanest words I've ever heard from him.

I've never respected him in my life more then I do tonight and will continue to do so as a result.

Cucktears - " but muh misogynists dont get laid or in relationships!!!! teehee"

Lmao ur a cripple??

@Zesto

damn, your dad is alpha. They should make a movie based on this

bro how rich are your parents?

In asking for a fancy motorcycle, I can see similarities to ER, in the way your parents do not develop independence, and that you are spoilt in having unearned trips to foreign lands.

It would not surprise me if your mother does so much caretaking that you take for granted, you unintentionally develop a mindset where you just expect others to do things for you, and begin to resent them if they don't pick up on the way you like things done.

You should have the mindset that it is undignified to ask your parents for anything beyond help with maybe college, housing, and food. In fact, you should feel guilty to even be dependent on them for that.

cant wait to see you waste your time in gook land.

the halo of your parents agreeing with you about blackpill shit wears off pretty soon, then you're just asking yourself the same thing as before: where are you going to go and what are you going to do

tell that old salty nigga to buy me a motorcycle you little gimp

That doesn’t make sense, because the black and yellow pill can’t coexist.

Part of the blackpill is the knowledge that all women are the same. There is no special breed of woman in country X. There is no special woman who you can fall for who personally defies all the “rules”.
Your mother and sister are still foids, no matter how much you love them.

The yellow pill is nothing but the belief that in Japan, the black pill isn’t real.

I know there are people around here who watched a bunch of cartoons and now desperate to think that if only they can make it to Japan everything will be different.

The truth is that if they believe that, they should not be here. They are not blackpilled. Being blackpilled is the only unwavering rule to be a member. It’s more important than even being an incel.
Yes, if you write shit like him but instead of "japanese woman" you use "some woman", you will be banned. But he gets away with his fake blackpill antics with how wanderfull and respectfull jap woman are, and how they will love him. I can't see how anyone on this site can take him seriously.

how tf do you get your parents to pay you such stuff

My father became lookpilled but only after his sperm penetrated my mother's shitty egg.:feels:
My family is full of chadlets.

u have a good dad

@Zesto by the way bro have you tried OKcupid ?
You can filter by "origin", if you live in a big city there are plenty of average noodles on here

@Zesto by the way bro have you tried OKcupid ?
You can filter by "origin", if you live in a big city there are plenty of average noodles on here

Hey Senpai!

I tried OkCupid in my city and the only thing I got was some Chinese spam bot trying to get me on a paid dating site after some initial B.S.

It's over for me in the west.

I could send you my pics and you could do an assessment of my chances in Japan if you want. I would really appreciate it coming from a master like you.

In asking for a fancy motorcycle, I can see similarities to ER, in the way your parents do not develop independence, and that you are spoilt in having unearned trips to foreign lands.

It would not surprise me if your mother does so much caretaking that you take for granted, you unintentionally develop a mindset where you just expect others to do things for you, and begin to resent them if they don't pick up on the way you like things done.

You should have the mindset that it is undignified to ask your parents for anything beyond help with maybe college, housing, and food. In fact, you should feel guilty to even be dependent on them for that.

You got to keep in mind my dad's an ex motorcycle guy.

He's been riding Suzukis since he's been younger than my age and used to work as a motorcycle instructor.

and I would've wanted a Kawasaki around $5000 not some supersport or anything. Probably a dualsport or a 150cc-250cc model.

My dad also bought me my 2012 Honda Fit Sport after I asked him for a car made in Japan but to be fair I gave the cash for the down payment (roughly 33% of the price).

I know I'm in this myself, never asked help for anyone. I will ascend in Japan solely on my own merit outside of my mom paying for the trip.

and it was beyond earned. I have never gotten a grade less than A- and will graduate next Fall, my mother has made clear to me this is for working so hard in school.

dude sounds like he would be a luminary on this site

@Animas

Yeah I get @mylifeistrash vibes from him.