Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Father Blackpilled Me at Age Six

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
I never really knew my father since he was thugmaxxed and ended spending time in jail most of my childhood, and he ended up passing away when I was about 8 years old. I remembered some advice he gave me about women when I was six, and thinking about it now, I think he was unknowingly trying to blackpill me.

There was this latina girl in my first grade class I had a huge crush on, but at that point I already could tell she didnt like me because I was black. She would openly tell people in class that she thought I was ugly and even tell me that I was ugly to my face. She had also liked this 5th grade lightskinned Chad and would constantly talk about him as if they were gonna get married soon. I remember calling my father on the phone and telling him about it, and he gave me advice I still think about to this day. He told me that I need to buy her stuff in order to get her to like me, and the next time I saw her, buy her a candy and then ask for a kiss right after.

I did exactly what my father told me to do the next day, but to no one's shock. I didn't get that kiss. I guess I'm really just that just too ugly. But looking back, I think my father was trying to enlighten me on the true nature of women. We as incels has to do anythign and everything in order to get the affection of women, while Chad doesn't. He didn't even knw her or ever interacted with her from my knowledge, but he didn't have to. He just needed to exsit in order to get her attention. Where as I, the ugly six year old blackcel, had to fucking buy her food in order to get her to even be the slightest bit nice to me. Moneymaxxing is my only hope at this point, but since Im a poorcel currently and am still very ugly, I don't really have any hope.

Also in a weird way, I think I kinda tried to prostitue that girl when I was six. I obviously didn't realized it then, but it's kinda funny to think about now :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I blackpilled myself on my own

Typical foid, it's just take take take with them.

that's just brutal man