Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My father always treated me like a retard

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
When I still lived with my parents my dad always treated me like a retard, he'd always ask me if I know how to do simple things like boil water to cook instant noodle or ask me easyu math quesstions, he's always testing me. And behind my back he'd always complain to my mother how im the dumbest kid compared to all my relatives. He started treating me differrently ever since I was diagnosed with Autism but he never tried to help me instead he just kept on pressuring me to work HARDER. On top of this he also comments on my appearance, like how I inherited all the bad genes like small eyes from my mom and shit.

When I still lived with my parents my dad always treated me like a retard, he'd always ask me if I know how to do simple things like boil water to cook instant noodle or ask me easyu math quesstions, he's always testing me.

@Ika-Sama moment :lul:

I can bake water

Very nice. My father would...denigrate me...

No...I should mince my words for the half-relative agenda. That they lived "Worse" lives despite having plenty of suckers, popsicles and fish dinners as Mother was being violently battered by my father.

Hahaha. No.

Very nice. My father would...denigrate me...

No...I should mince my words for the half-relative agenda. That they lived "Worse" lives despite having plenty of suckers, popsicles and fish dinners as Mother was being violently battered by my father.

Hahaha. No.

Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

"We're going to grandma's house, hurry up!"(He wanted to make himself seem like an excellent father by showing her his son)

"You're moving so slowly"(He would hit me; I was sluggish from ASD/trauma)

"Your cousins are better than you!" (Again, anxiety and depression)

"I'm saying this to be kind. Don't anger me." (If I was struggling to go inside a store due to anxiety)

I once had Pyelonephritis and was fairly weak from it to the point of needing to stay home when my father wanted to visit a store. My father, instead of asking me if I took my prescribed antibiotics, simply told me, "Hurry up, let's go see grandma". He then asked Grandma to patronize me for my "disobedience".

Why don’t you just beat the fuck out of him (in real life)

Same with mine

Some parents want to restrict the development of their children; to do so is certain to preserve their egoism if said child achieves a degree of success that eclipses that of the parent's.
high IQ theory makes sense