Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Fantasy: a 50´s Tradwife

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★★
When the end of the day arrived and I hop into bed, I close my eyes and fantasize....
The world is quiet, the birds and animals are quiet and every so often you´ll hear a small breeze of wind.
My whole body is relaxing and able to recover from a hard day of wage slaving and working out....
I slowly enter my dream world and BOOM, there I am:

I find myself sitting in front of my house on a warm summer evening, drinking a cup of tea.
I look to my left and there she is:
My looksmatch tradwife, smiling at me with content.
We both met eachother near the local church, we live in a small community.
We talk about our day, and future plans we have in mind. I tell her, that I am super motivated to become the best version of myself in every aspect of my life: Financially, mentally and even physically.
Why? because I love her and want to become the best father for our kids, while also supporting my wife.
My offspring of course, will be a pure breed white Germanic boy or girl.

It´s getting cold and dark outside, so we both decide to go back inside the house.
We light some candles in the bedroom, while 50´s jazz music is playing in the background.
My wife slowly unbuttons my white shirt, her breathing accelerates while looking me straight into my eyes. The sexual tension is through the roof... You can feel her raw animalistic attraction towards me.
I throw her on bed, both of us are half naked and we start kissing with pure Lust for eachother.
Roughly 15 minutes later, we both are naked and enjoyed some foreplay. Her pussy is soaking wet and throbbing for my hard cock. We fuck eachother in a passionate, yet rough manner for another 35 minutes until we both feel like we need an oxygen tank.

The next morning at 6am my alarm goes off, and I´m all alone..... By myself.
I look to my left to see if she´s there, but she has vanished into thin air.
And at that moment I realize it was all a dream, and Now I have to deal with my harsh reality again.
A reality, where the majority of women act like whores without a moral compass.
A reality, where men are seen as disposable objects rather than human beings with a soul.
A reality, that I´d rather avoid and can only escape through sleep.

Last edited:
Dnr ropefuel

A little too much detail in the sex part tho buddy

Dnr ropefuel

A little too much detail in the sex part tho buddy
oh my bad.... thought it was a good idea to share, what I usually fantasize about.
My case is pretty vanilla..
some guys on .is are into that demonic bondage/bdsm shit
im not like that:lul:

77f18fb434a23db5b47fe2f8332aa089

50S SUBMISSIVE TRADWIFE STACY

I NEED TO CREAMPIE (cum inside) THE HOLES OF A NICE, FEMININE, AMERICA 50S SUBMISSIVE TRADWIFE STACY. HER ONLY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO PLEASE MEN.
I FUCKING HATE SILENT GENERATION MEN. THEY LIVED SO FUCKING GOOD AFTER THE WAR. THEY FUCKED SUBMISSIVE WOMEN. MEANWHILE IN 2024, GEN Z FOIDS HATE FEMININTY, HATE MEN, THEY ONLY FUCK DOGS AND CHADS

My wife slowly unbuttons my white shirt, her breathing accelerates while looking me straight into my eyes. The sexual tension is through the roof... You can feel her raw animalistic attraction towards me.
I throw her on bed, both of us are half naked and we start kissing with pure Lust for eachother.
Roughly 15 minutes later, we both are naked and enjoyed some foreplay. Her pussy is soaking wet and throbbing for my hard cock. We fuck eachother in a passionate, yet rough manner for another 35 minutes until we both feel like we need an oxygen tank.
its pretty gay to LARP having sex with yourself

oh my bad.... thought it was a good idea to share, what I usually fantasize about.
My case is pretty vanilla..
some guys on .is are into that demonic bondage/bdsm shit
im not like that
You're good man. Too bad I'll never have that...

I want to breed this 50s tradwife Stacy so bad.

View attachment 1065697
I want to breed this 50s tradwife Stacy so bad.
It's just a fantasy ofc. Even back then, Stacies were Chad only. I read her wikipedia page, ofc she was only married to attornies and US navy captains. Rich Chads only.

You will never fucking see stacy get with the janitor :)

That's why the 5'2'' balding indian janitor is one of the best blackpill arguments. There's literally nothing bluepillers can say against it. Their strongest argument against it is just ''well, it's just a matter of preferences''.

You will NEVER fucking see Angelina Jolie with the 5'2'' balding indian janitor.
You will NEVER fucking see Scarlett Johansson with the 5'2'' balding indian janitor.
You will NEVER fucking see Taylor Swift with the 5'2'' balding indian janitor.
You will NEVER fucking see Sydney Sweeney with the 5'2'' balding indian janitor.

Every old hag I spoke to from that period was demonic cunt. No thanks.

I got a little unconfortable in the sex part but yes, I have the same fantasy. At least in our dreams and imagination we can be happy brocel.

I find myself sitting in front of my house on a warm summer evening, drinking a cup of tea.
We talk about our day, and future plans we have in mind. I tell her, that I am super motivated to become the best version of myself in every aspect of my life: Financially, mentally and even physically.
Why? because I love her and want to become the best father for our kids, while also supporting my wife.

It´s getting cold and dark outside, so we both decide to go back inside the house.
We light some candles in the bedroom, while 50´s jazz music is playing in the background.
It depresses me to know that this is what was taken away from us.

I thought the title meant a 50 year old Trad wife :feelshaha:

View attachment 1065695

I NEED TO CREAMPIE (cum inside) THE HOLES OF A NICE, FEMININE, AMERICA 50S SUBMISSIVE TRADWIFE STACY. HER ONLY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO PLEASE MEN.
I FUCKING HATE SILENT GENERATION MEN. THEY LIVED SO FUCKING GOOD AFTER THE WAR. THEY FUCKED SUBMISSIVE WOMEN. MEANWHILE IN 2024, GEN Z FOIDS HATE FEMININTY, HATE MEN, THEY ONLY FUCK DOGS AND CHADS

This is brutal no man in the world probably has this kind of marriage unless they're in a poor cpuntry or just really lucked out and found a devout religious girl that actually practices what her religion preaches. Not even churches and mosques are safe from female solipsism and entitlement nowadays. It makes me so sad to see the state of the world.

When the end of the day arrived and I hop into bed, I close my eyes and fantasize....
The world is quiet, the birds and animals are quiet and every so often you´ll hear a small breeze of wind.
My whole body is relaxing and able to recover from a hard day of wage slaving and working out....
I slowly enter my dream world and BOOM, there I am:

The next morning at 6am my alarm goes off, and I´m all alone..... By myself.
I look to my left to see if she´s there, but she has vanished into thin air.
And at that moment I realize it was all a dream, and Now I have to deal with my harsh reality again.
A reality, where the majority of women act like whores without a moral compass.
A reality, where men are seen as disposable objects rather than human beings with a soul.
A reality, that I´d rather avoid and can only escape through sleep.
my fantasy is to BEAT a 50s housewife

My fantasy consists of a girl talking to me like in one of those mommy dom ASMR videos. In general but also while we fuck. Praises and all of that stuff, acknowledgment for everything I have achieved thus far, motivational stuff... Oh, and I also fittingly want to be dommed in a soft, loving way.

It's probably fucking gay and cringe reading that, and I know women want the exact opposite of that, they want to be dominated and manhandled, but that's just what my life has come to and I'm not gonna lie about it. Why would I? Look at the forum we're in. Ofc I'm pathetic and soft instead of a manly man.