Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my family played a huge role in my life

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
first of all my father llitreally ingores me and then blames me when i am doing nothing like u didnt even help ur son out when he is suffering then u get mad when he dosent do anything. i literally have anxiety and ptsd because of my father the way he treated me. i remeber he used to beat me up when i did something wrong and grounds me for weeks and month. i dont know what to do i am so fed up and i am 18 but i feel so lost because of my uprining in a terrible ass family

first of all my father llitreally ingores me and then blames me when i am doing nothing like u didnt even help ur son out when he is suffering then u get mad when he dosent do anything. i literally have anxiety and ptsd because of my father the way he treated me. i remeber he used to beat me up when i did something wrong and grounds me for weeks and month. i dont know what to do i am so fed up and i am 18 but i feel so lost because of my uprining in a terrible ass family
Sucks bro - move out?

i cant still at school
So your parents sound shit but at least they are putting a roof over your head. Why do they hate you so much?

So your parents sound shit but at least they are putting a roof over your head. Why do they hate you so much?
probably because i am a loser but i dont know really why

probably because i am a loser but i dont know really why
Yes you do. Your parents wont just treat you like pure shit for no reason. They love to tell you whats wrong with you.

Yes you do. Your parents wont just treat you like pure shit for no reason. They love to tell you whats wrong with you.
then why they didnt

You just have to take shit until you're old enough to move out because they're still providing for you, don't do anything dumb like running away from home

This is going nowhere....ask them and report back.
nah i wont u think its that easy man. i just told u whats happpening and u are acting like u care if u dont care then why bother responding to the thread

nah i wont u think its that easy man. i just told u whats happpening and u are acting like u care if u dont care then why bother responding to the thread
Guy, I still feel bad for you, if thats all you want. But if you want advice, then you need to provide more info.

Guy, I still feel bad for you, if thats all you want. But if you want advice, then you need to provide more info.
yeah i mean for example right say its a new day with my father, he never speaks to me unless he needs something from me and dosent care if i am suffering or not. and also he suddenly dosent allow long hair and years ago before i was 18 i remeber getting brutally beaten by my father like his legs on my neck