Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My family is full of hypocrites

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
-Sister adopt 5 dogs,the dogs live in the same house,she only brought problems into my house,today i have a discution with my mom because she cook like shit and my sister talk to my dad so he threatened me.
-my dad was a womanizer,only brought problems in this house and he tries to scold me when i have a problem with my mom or sister(sometimes i was provoked by my sister,other times my mom act like a retard)
-mom,allows brother,dad an sister to do whatever they want and because i tell to his face the retarded shit that she does she accuse me with my dad.

she was cooking a stew and cut the garlics like this size, and tell me that she is sick and dont make a big deal of it,when my sisters brings five dogs into the house you dont bother as much,fucking piece of shit.

I'm laughing because I've just recognized your AVI.

You should try to be a thug with your family, I've always done it because I hate them like shit (except my brother) and the ones I have under control.

You have make them think like you think.

My family is blupilled

That syntax makes your story very hard to understand. I read it like five times, man.

My family is similar with the pet situation and it's fucking annoying, they just see me as a tool so I don't bother doing anything anymore to help them.

I only realized now your name is tomale and not tomate.

hypocrites me

I don’t think I have ever asked for shit from my family. It always them who are asking me for favors. My father and sister have had big fuck ups and I have had none. I always have to bail them out.

family can be annoying sometimes

Did they insert butt pressure too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lmao that video, wtf?? That food looks disgusting