Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My family has noticed that they are finding huge chunks of my hair.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I dont know what to make of this, but I didnt bat an eye until they pointed it out. I intentionally become oblivious to such things because it would truly kill me.

But it has come to my attention that my hair is everyone around the house and not just one or two. There is chunks of it.
I dont notice any balding spots, but damn, what is this all about? Atleast 2 of them pointed out that it might be a sign of following the family trend of having no hair.

Is there a reason to worry or?

The reaper takes no prisoners

as long as you have the bones, you wont look too bad bald. Anyways hair isnt as important as skin color, bone structure, and facial features

I am losing hairs too :feels:

It’s time to bloatmaxx and join a biker gang buddy boyo

it'd be odd if your parents ended paying for your hair transplant...
see if you can talk them into it

BTW: yes, you are going bald, it can start very young and be brutally fast

your signature checks out tbh

Im scared for you and me tbh

Are you on creatine?

Are you on creatine?
There is no creatine for your jaw. So no.
tbh
it'd be odd if your parents ended paying for your hair transplant...
see if you can talk them into it

BTW: yes, you are going bald, it can start very young and be brutally fast
I truly do not think so, maybe I am coping but looking around and I dont notice any parts that are looking thinner than ususal. Time will tell.

If your father and grandfathers are bald it would truly be a miracle if the reaper spares you. Wouldn't wait to long with finasteride. When it's gone it's gone.

If your father and grandfathers are bald it would truly be a miracle if the reaper spares you. Wouldn't wait to long with finasteride. When it's gone it's gone.
At the moment Im not really looking into it until I see noticable differences tbh I hope I get spared

Try Saw Palmetto and Pumpkin Seed Oil if you don't want Propecia. These are almost as potent as Propecia in their ability to block DHT.

Saw Palmetto has the added benefit of simultaneously increasing T while decreasing DHT.

Last edited: