Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My family genes have survived Partitions, Polish–Soviet War, War with Ottomans, WW1, WW2, Cold war, but in

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Age of Hypergamy my genes will never spread. Foid are literally more genocidal than any man who started any war in history of mankind.

My grand great father was fighting against ruskies in Polish-Soviet war where they captured Moscow and also was WW1 fighter, he got killed when he come back from war by ukraine sniper, i guess they wanted to stop him from fighting in ww2.

Last edited:
Liberalism is the deadliest ideology of all.

oh dont worry sooner or later they will genocide us for real

spreading gene dude just fuck a whore and be done wirh it

Don't blame yourself. It's your parents fault you have bad genes. They are the ones who forced you into existence.

where are you from OP?

where are you from OP?

He is from Poland. His nick is written in Polish and "stulejarz" is a description of incels in Polish, often used by dumbass chads to mock us.

Did he fight Nazis as well?

Age of Hypergamy my genes will never spread. Foid are literally more genocidal than any man who started any war in history of mankind.

My grand great father was fighting against ruskies in Polish-Soviet war where they captured Moscow and also was WW1 fighter, he got killed when he come back from war by ukraine sniper, i guess they wanted to stop him from fighting in ww2.
Hmmm. Last time Poland captured Moscow was in 1610 or something.
Anyway, to live in poland is a suifuel. I was in Warshava few years ago, every third girl is a 8/10 stacy, blond and 180 cm height. The most beautiful that I saw in my traveling.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Last time Poland captured Moscow was in 1610 or something
Wanted to say the same thing lol but yea our ancestors survived every gruesome period in the world and now hypergamy is even worse than that

over historycels @BummerDrummer teehee

Anyway, to live in poland is a suifuel. I was in Washava few years ago, every third girl is a 8/10 stacy, blond and 180 cm height. The most beautiful that I saw in my traveling.
He means Kiev, capital of Ukraine. The Polish army also stopped the Soviets from entering Western Europe by hammering five Soviet divisions as they tried to pass north of Warsaw. Next country was Germany, disarmed, chaotic, unable to defend itself. For saving Germany and the rest, the Poles got the Nazi occupation from 1939 to 1944, and then Soviet occupation until 1989.

As It turns out women are literally Hitler

mate your family has a cool fucking story, it's a shame it will end with you, altough my family don't have a cool story like that, the name of my family will die with me, I'm the last born male in my family, all my male cousins had daughters and they wont have more children.

JFL when your father family name depend on you, a incel, if god exist he is a fucking clown

I don't want children, if I suddenly transformed into a normie, I still wouldn't have children. It's not just that I'm against procreation either, even if I wasn't, my genes are pretty garbage. I'm far more upset that I've been robbed of happiness.

Liberalism is the deadliest ideology of all.

Hypergamy will be the great totalitarian ideology of the 21st century, just as Nazism and Communism were in the 20th. Your family survived the latter but will not the former, like for all of us

They didn't capture Moscow in the 1920 Polish Soviet war. It's over for badhistorycels

Anyway, to live in poland is a suifuel. I was in Warshava few years ago, every third girl is a 8/10 stacy, blond and 180 cm height. The most beautiful that I saw in my traveling.

I live in Poland and I don't understand all this "oh polish women are so beutiful". Not to mention they age horrible. When they hit 30 years old they look like 50 years old already

My grandfather did forced labor at an Auschwitz camp. But I'm in an even worse prison as a sub-8 autist, with how I'm denied any sort of contact with others.

Last edited:
I live in Poland and I don't understand all this "oh polish women are so beutiful". Not to mention they age horrible. When they hit 30 years old they look like 50 years old already
I don't know, it's my impression from one day in Warsaw.

They are beautiful when compared to Jewish foids.

My grandfather did forced labor at an Auschwitz camp. But I'm in an even worse prison as a sub-8 autist, with how I'm denied any sort of contact with others.
Grandfather? Wasn't it a great-grandfather? How old was he when he had kids?
I am also from the Slavic part of the World, what they say is only true for Ukraine/Russia. They are indeed prettier.

My ancestors survived two world wars. The bloodline will end with me.

I am also from the Slavic part of the World, what they say is only true for Ukraine/Russia. They are indeed prettier.

Oh sure I agree. Ukrainians are very pretty, and they don't turn into complete garbage after they hit 25 years old.

Oh sure I agree. Ukrainians are very pretty, and they don't turn into complete garbage after they hit 25 years old.
That all depends on how they take care of themselves. EE cuisine is absolute shit that might be one of the reasons women get really fat as they age.

Don't blame yourself. It's your parents fault you have bad genes. They are the ones who forced you into existence.

I wonder what OP's parents look like. Are they hideous in your opinion @starystulejarz ?

It only takes one incel to end a family tree going back hundreds of years.

I wonder what OP's parents look like. Are they hideous in your opinion @starystulejarz ?
My grandfather was a chad everyone else was normie tier or lower, while i'm total incel.

Its fucking mental isn't it:feels:? Both my grandfathers fought in ww2, in north Africa, Italy, France Germany. My grandad on my father's side was part of the British third army that liberated buchenwald concentration camp.

We have ancestors that go back through plagues. Wars, famines, political turmoil all throughout history, we can all trace our ancestors to some primitive homosapiens living in eastern Africa 200,000 years ago and generations of people gradually made migrations of thousands of miles to be were we are now - and this great story all comes to an end with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back