Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My family dog is sick

W

worthlessloser26

Veteran
66d 12h 26m
My family dog might have cancer. :feelscry: I’ve been crying all day like a bitch. I know she is a dog but she’s like the only member of the family who loves me unconditionally and doesn’t care what I look like or my accomplishments. She is like my best friend in the family. Losing her is going to be tough

MACHETE

MACHETE

Officer
★★★
22d 15h 58m
Im sorry about this. My dog also had cancer a couple of months ago and we had to put him to sleep. Its better for her so she doesnt suffer in my opinion. Wish you all the best brocel, and im always open if you need to talk

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★
27d 23h 20m
animals are more loyal than people.
Especially dogs, they tend to be noble, courageous and loyal, and their affection seems unconditional, unlike humans.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 13h 21m
I'm sorry you have to shoot your dog bro...

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
32d 23h 12m
Emba said:
I'm sorry you have to shoot your dog bro...
No no no no no no no no

Last edited:
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Captain
33d 4h 17m
This is not inceldom

rope2cope

rope2cope

Overlord
★★★★★
150d 1h 35m
IjustNeedaFwend

IjustNeedaFwend

JustAnotherCoiner
★★★★★
9d 19h 27m
I can fix .

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Suicidemaxxing
★★★
35d 10h 36m
Deleted member 35155

Deleted member 35155

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
21d 2h 54m
It's going to be really tough for you. You'll have to power through, because there aren't foolproof ways of dealing with death faster.
My beloved doggy had cancer too, when he was too weak to walk, I had to put him to sleep. I almost went insane from grief.
The only friend who loves you unconditionally passes away in pain, terrible. :feelscry:

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
236d 13h 18m
Escthectrler said:
This is not inceldom
Well, the post implies the dog makes him feel better about his Inceldom, therefore, perhaps the post does belong in this section.
worthlessloser26 said:
My family dog might have cancer. :feelscry: I’ve been crying all day like a bitch. I know she is a dog but she’s like the only member of the family who loves me unconditionally and doesn’t care what I look like or my accomplishments. She is like my best friend in the family. Losing her is going to be tough
Sad shit, man.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
183d 6h 30m
Sorry bro.

I’ve lost a dog, a cat and a beloved gerbil during my time so I know how this is but hey maybe with any luck your dog will pull through?

If not RIP. :cryfeels:

Once the pain sufficiently passes you can always get another one. :feelsugh:

If you decide to do so I highly recommend collies, Australian shepherds and chihuahuas. :feelsokman:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8