Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My family doesn't offer any help

Cypher

Cypher

Self-banned
-
All my family has ever done is criticize me at every corner. My parents say I need to pick someone who I have something in common with, yet my entire memory of my dad growing up was him staying home and watching ww2 documentaries. They offer no help, and I sit there and watch my family fall apart. People in my family are starting to not talk to each other, I am just sick of it.

They are literally trying to help you. My mother never asked me to improve or work on myself.

All my family has ever done is criticize me at every corner. My parents say I need to pick someone who I have something in common with, yet my entire memory of my dad growing up was him staying home and watching ww2 documentaries.
he sounds based
The world lost ww2

They offer no help, and I sit there and watch my family fall apart. People in my family are starting to not talk to each other, I am just sick of it.

My family knows there is no hope for me so they don't care

All my family has ever done is criticize me at every corner. My parents say I need to pick someone who I have something in common with, yet my entire memory of my dad growing up was him staying home and watching ww2 documentaries. They offer no help, and I sit there and watch my family fall apart. People in my family are starting to not talk to each other, I am just sick of it.
Sorry bro, but the trend is only going to get worse... And don't even try to cling on to strangers because they want you to kill yourself at the end of the day!

They are literally trying to help you. My mother never asked me to improve or work on myself.
How are they trying to help when they only ever sit there and criticize me instead of offering solutions?

I sit there and watch my family fall apart. People in my family are starting to not talk to each other.
That’s tough brocel, seeing your family become undone has gotta be one of the most painful experiences

That’s tough brocel, seeing your family become undone has gotta be one of the most painful experiences
They did it to themselves. My dad would always make jokes at the expense of my aunt. He wonders why my uncle doesn't come around anymore.

My family is incelizing me as an oldcel

My parents want to but there's not much they can do