Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My family didn't appreciate me pointing out red and blackpills all weekend

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
They seemed like totally pissed off every time I brought up some truth. Such a bluepilled family I am from.

you are challenging their worldview. the amount of bullshit that are built on lies are astonishing

You don't really understand Blackpill if you just randomly start trying to convince your relatives about blackpill. Fail OP.

You don't really understand Blackpill if you just randomly start trying to convince your relatives about blackpill. Fail OP.
Okay, please teach me you cunt.

Okay, please teach me you cunt.
Only people with certain experiences in life and with other people are susceptible to understand Blackpill. And only a small % of that group will eventually really believe it instead of choosing to return to the safe ignorance of bluepill.

Its not rocketscience boyo.

They can never understand our perspective, or even come close to regarding our experiences for what they really are, a showcase of the discrimination towards subhumans; they have no reality-based "perspective", only their own delusion/purposeful gaslighting of their actions and their thoughts to shroud their contempt of sub 5 males and hypergamy. :feelsUgh:

As can be expected from the gender artificially elevated and given the utmost privilege to worship Chad and engage in the usual discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males with virtually no consequences, and no need to really develop any sort of inhibition, self-awareness or critical thinking; ultimately, all they look out for is themselves and the hypergamy and moral degeneracy they wish to keep being enabled by the elites puppeteering our society... :feelsclown:

Same thing causing such a halo and worshipping cognitive dissonance for physically attractive males happening to do basically anything, even outright beating one of their own foids. :feelshaha:

They can never truly understand the discrimination and disadvantages a sub 5 male faces simply on account of being born physically unattractive, and ignore the truth of the blackpill for the sweet delusion and indocrination of the bluepill as to not implicate themselves in this state of hypergamy and widespread acceptance of moral degeneracy, also not wishing to be put on blast for even considering such wrongthink; it's useless to attempt to convince them. :feelsjuice:

Only people with certain experiences in life and with other people are susceptible to understand Blackpill. And only a small % of that group will eventually really believe it instead of choosing to return to the safe ignorance of bluepill.

Its not rocketscience boyo.
Yeah no shit dickweed but some of us try anyway.