Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My family and school find about the Blackpill because of me.

W

Wok22

Greycel
I am going to keep this concise with you. I made two videos (they are taken down now), one was about how disabled people are living proof of terrible genetics and the concept that everybody is created equal is fake, and the second one was about how children with cancer are also examples of poor genetics. I said some messed up shit about how these children must be killed and disabled people (severely disabled; have a net negative impact on society) must be culled as well. I talked about SMV in both videos too, and most importantly the blackpill. I said, "Looks is all that matters" and said some pretty racist stuff, like /pol level of racism.

My parents told me that one of my peers' parents found these videos IN ONE DAY AFTER I POSTED THEM. I also deleted the videos ON THE SAME DAY THEY FOUND OUT because I realized that my school could find out since they know my email but that fucking parent beat me to the finish line. I have less than 20 subscribers and no content on that channel since its creation so it confuses me to this day how a small channel like mine popped up on their recommendation so quickly. My peers know about my channel and subscribed just cause they wanted to. I also have no idea which one of my peer's parents has found out as my parents will not tell me.

Anyway, I did not get in trouble as the parent who notified the school about my videos seemed just concerned about me, which I am glad about because he could have done something else that could have gotten me in prison. The worst part was to tell my parents all about how I discovered the black pill and what it was about as they were still so confused about how a philosophy like that could be taken seriously. My family began to be nicer to me because they realized I was struggling, but no it was just them trying to cope with the fact that their son is an incel.

This is rough and hard to hear.

First off, chances are low you get taken to prison for something like this. So temper your fears a bit. Literal nazis are able to gather in person without getting arrested, so you’re probably fine unless you shared concrete plans about how you would personally go out and harm people.

Second; consider whether someone is lying about discovering your channel, or if they found out about your videos some other way. Maybe someone heard you recording, or you dropped a hint before the video was made that you might be making one?

This is rough and hard to hear.

First off, chances are low you get taken to prison for something like this. So temper your fears a bit. Literal nazis are able to gather in person without getting arrested, so you’re probably fine unless you shared concrete plans about how you would personally go out and harm people.

Second; consider whether someone is lying about discovering your channel, or if they found out about your videos some other way. Maybe someone heard you recording, or you dropped a hint before the video was made that you might be making one?
I was alone in my house when I was recording, so I probably did drop a hint because I do recall "joking" about the black pill with some of my "friends", but none of them knew about my YouTube channel. After I got busted and told them what happened, they all were shocked and laughed about the whole thing. This might mean that only one parent or more knows about it, and none of my peers, which is a strange relief. If one of my peers did know earlier then they would of spread that gossip around school like wildfire.

"My mommy told me not to shake my peepee too much or the devil will bite it off"

You could be walking on eggshells if your future employer got a peek at it, never post anything of this nature by leaving a trail

I was alone in my house when I was recording, so I probably did drop a hint because I do recall "joking" about the black pill with some of my "friends", but none of them knew about my YouTube channel. After I got busted and told them what happened, they all were shocked and laughed about the whole thing. This might mean that only one parent or more knows about it, and none of my peers, which is a strange relief. If one of my peers did know earlier then they would have spread that gossip around school like wildfire.
Blackpill rule number 1: Never share blackpill or Incel ideology with anyone in real life. That’s what this forum is for. Post some of your venting on here, you can even tag me in it if you want so I will be notified you posted and can come over to reply. Don’t even talk about this with your family. Nobody in normie society can or will understand the blackpill and incel ideologies. Do not ever bring it up irl

62052.jpg

I have less than 20 subscribers and no content on that channel since its creation so it confuses me to this day how a small channel like mine popped up on their recommendation so quickly.
Your 20 subscribers are all feds and NGO bots set up to doxx any unorthodox thinkers. You need to improve your opsec if you wish to publish any of this shit online. Start by using a VPN and alternate e-mail accounts, never revealing any personally identifying information is paramount to cyber security.

they were still so confused about how a philosophy like that could be taken seriously.
Blackpill is the set of known facts about human behavior. That being taken seriously or not is a matter of how much someone is invested on finding out the truth. Most people dwell on delusion, very few people care about truths and facts.

Blackpill is the set of known facts about human behavior. That being taken seriously or not is a matter of how much someone is invested on finding out the truth. Most people dwell on delusion, very few people care about truths and facts.
Blackpill must be found, normies will argue and become more angry at you when you start spitting blackpill stuff at them. They must find it by their own.

Welcome to the family son

Instead of filming videos that you know are going to get you in trouble, you could be moneymaxxing to get surgeries if you do have any failos.
Yes indeed, this guy shouldn't be here if he is still in school

don't upload on that channel again if you want don't to be completely ostracized (if you aren't already).
follow @ turbospergs advice

I am going to keep this concise with you. I made two videos (they are taken down now), one was about how disabled people are living proof of terrible genetics and the concept that everybody is created equal is fake, and the second one was about how children with cancer are also examples of poor genetics. I said some messed up shit about how these children must be killed and disabled people (severely disabled; have a net negative impact on society) must be culled as well. I talked about SMV in both videos too, and most importantly the blackpill. I said, "Looks is all that matters" and said some pretty racist stuff, like /pol level of racism.

My parents told me that one of my peers' parents found these videos IN ONE DAY AFTER I POSTED THEM. I also deleted the videos ON THE SAME DAY THEY FOUND OUT because I realized that my school could find out since they know my email but that fucking parent beat me to the finish line. I have less than 20 subscribers and no content on that channel since its creation so it confuses me to this day how a small channel like mine popped up on their recommendation so quickly. My peers know about my channel and subscribed just cause they wanted to. I also have no idea which one of my peer's parents has found out as my parents will not tell me.

Anyway, I did not get in trouble as the parent who notified the school about my videos seemed just concerned about me, which I am glad about because he could have done something else that could have gotten me in prison. The worst part was to tell my parents all about how I discovered the black pill and what it was about as they were still so confused about how a philosophy like that could be taken seriously. My family began to be nicer to me because they realized I was struggling, but no it was just them trying to cope with the fact that their son is an incel.
how the hell did they find your videos is my question, did you have your channel open on a link in ur pc or something? how would they even know this is you? sounds like larp tbh

Blackpill rule number 1: Never share blackpill or Incel ideology with anyone in real life. That’s what this forum is for. Post some of your venting on here, you can even tag me in it if you want so I will be notified you posted and can come over to reply. Don’t even talk about this with your family. Nobody in normie society can or will understand the blackpill and incel ideologies. Do not ever bring it up irl
The fact that I knew about the rule angers me since I should have known better.

Instead of filming videos that you know are going to get you in trouble, you could be moneymaxxing to get surgeries if you do have any failos.

Yes indeed, this guy shouldn't be here if he is still in school
I am a freshman in uni, so I am technically not a high schooler anymore.

The fact that I knew about the rule angers me since I should have known better.
Yeah, just don't be too hard on yourself and just remember this for all future interactions

Yeah, just don't be too hard on yourself and just remember this for all future interactions
real, but it's already too late since my sister and parents never looked at me the same way again. Family is all I got man and I believe I just severed my connection with them even more. I think this since I was a troublemaker in my school so the black pill probably destroyed any progress to build trust with them.

Dude, I have been advised by numerous teachers to prioritize truth over my worldview. It's frustrating when my retarded parents argue that the black pill is delusional. They love their worldview more than the truth and I envy them since they lived much more fulfilling lives than me because they didn't know jack shit about finding love in the West as being a non-white.

Dude, I have been advised by numerous teachers to prioritize truth over my worldview. It's frustrating when my retarded parents argue that the black pill is delusional. They love their worldview more than the truth and I envy them since they lived much more fulfilling lives than me because they didn't know jack shit about finding love in the West as being a non-white.
The brainwashed masses don't care about the truth, they just care about fitting into the crowd

real, but it's already too late since my sister and parents never looked at me the same way again. Family is all I got man and I believe I just severed my connection with them even more. I think this since I was a troublemaker in my school so the black pill probably destroyed any progress to build trust with them.
Brutal man. That sucks. Family is also all I’ve got pretty much, so I try not to piss them off

if you are spreading black pill irl make sure is not obvious, small comments that most would not think to hard about and forget after a while, but here is the fun part, they still remember it subconsciously and it might get some gears too turn when they see it again in there daily life, height, face and autism is the one i had most success with