Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My family and especially my dad are guilt tripping me for not having a job.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Even though my dad himself is jobless and has been jobless for more than 30 years he still calls me a parasite and says i work off other people even though he does the same exact thing! :feelsseriously:

I feel really ashamed and like a complete retard but it's so fucking awful man, i'm supposed to be a Incel somehow not commit suicide and also wageslave.. is this really what modern life is all about?? fuck me..

take a shower and drink water bro

I might be getting job soon

take a shower and drink water bro

You know what's worse?

If let's say i decide to work at a nearby store and slave away there then there's a high possibility of several of my classmates seeing me who all live quite close, imagine some fucking bitch who thought i was a complete truecel seeing me so many years later slaving away at a store.. it's a complete humiliation!

You know what's worse?

If let's say i decide to work at a nearby store and slave away there then there's a high possibility of several of my classmates seeing me who all live quite close, imagine some fucking bitch who thought i was a complete truecel seeing me so many years later slaving away at a store.. it's a complete humiliation!
Brutal.
Try as much as you can to not become a slave

Im currently wageslaving this is how I cope. I basically pretend that those 8 hours that I spend working just doesn’t exist like it’s not part of my current life.

i'm supposed to be a Incel somehow not commit suicide and also wageslave.. is this really what modern life is all about?? fuck me..
Yes, we are slaves. All of us including all the chads and normies. I agree that being an incel and a wageslave is horrible.
But as a wageslave I at least get some shekels for copes and savings.
I am still living with my parent so all my wage goes to me. Plus I have less time to LDAR.
So I assure u that IF you find a decent job to wageslave on and still live with your parents you can get shitloads of cops.
I am not saying that me or any other cel might ascent simply by wageslaving, but I do say that sometime job can me things better.
Im currently wageslaving this is how I cope. I basically pretend that those 8 hours that I spend working just doesn’t exist like it’s not part of my current life.
Yes. This is what I mean

Even though my dad himself is jobless and has been jobless for more than 30 years he still calls me a parasite and says i work off other people even though he does the same exact thing! :feelsseriously:

I feel really ashamed and like a complete retard but it's so fucking awful man, i'm supposed to be a Incel somehow not commit suicide and also wageslave.. is this really what modern life is all about?? fuck me..
how does he manage without working?

Whence he gets money then? For 30 years!? So he had you, your brother and sister while being unemployed? Permanently unemployed men usually don't start families.
Lifefuel TBH

Last edited:
Whence he gets money then? For 30 years!? So he had you, your brother and sister while being unemployed? Permanently unemployed men usually don't start families.
Lifefuel TBH

From his dad...

My grandpa and brother are the only ones who have jobs.

More like embarrassing.

He's a 56 year old man relying on his 84 year old father for financial support, he's in no position to criticize me.

From his dad...

More like embarrassing.

He's a 56 year old man relying on his 84 year old father for financial support, he's in no position to criticize me.
true, but the part about him neeting was based

I have a weird fucking family.
Yes, it's pretty weird to neet but then get mad cause your son does it. Maybe he doesn't want you to be a failure like him.

How's your dad bumbed around for 30 years?? Is he a refugee or something?¿

You know what's worse?

Who cares

Fuck em

There's no shame in taking a job

Life deals people all sorts of misfortunes

People who look down on those who work low paid jobs are the scummiest people alive

You shouldnt care what they think

You’re dad is stupid as long as you’re not getting sex you shouldn’t have to work. He should buy you a femoid before complaining.

ur dad hasn’t worked in 30 years and he’s giving you shit about not working tell him to do a barrel roll

There's no reason for incels to wageslave. What are you going to use the money for anyway, you don't go anywhere or do anything. That's why most incels are neets. You can't wageslave for long without getting burnt out as an incel because you have nothing good that will make you able to bear it. I think a lot more incels would wageslave if they had a loving gf to come home to every night. At least you know then your wageslavery has some kind of purpose.

From his dad...

More like embarrassing.

How is he working at age 84? What kind of job? Here retiring is mandatory. Is he an entrepreneur?

How is he working at age 84? What kind of job? Here retiring is mandatory. Is he an entrepreneur?

He works at a pipe making factory, he's a secretary manager or something like that.

He has a high position in a company he's working in.

That's pretty normal I imagine. Go for neetbux right away! Covid + being a no good layabout sperg= moneybags from Uncle Sam(if American)

Wageslavepill is beyond brutal.