Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My fakecel friend who introduced me to this forum recently got married

Eyecel

Eyecel

KHHVEyecel
A couple of years ago, my fakecel friend introduced me to intel.co and since then I have been a regular viewer of the forum. I was shocked to hear last week that he got married to a rich stacey. He is now living with her and is unemployed. It turned out his celibacy in the past was the result of being a mentalcel but he is tall and white (JBW). It seems like he cured his mentalceldom, allowing him to ascend. This shows you can never trust a chad who claims to be a mentalcel.

what was his username?

Kek that's probably what happened to most users who stopped posting here.

Also based post count to join date ratio.

The girl in your profile pic is rather beautiful

A couple of years ago, my fakecel friend introduced me to intel.co and since then I have been a regular viewer of the forum. I was shocked to hear last week that he got married to a rich stacey. He is now living with her and is unemployed. It turned out his celibacy in the past was the result of being a mentalcel but he is tall and white (JBW). It seems like he cured his mentalceldom, allowing him to ascend. This shows you can never trust a chad who claims to be a mentalcel.

Nice you can punish him irl then :feelsaww: .

You have 4 posts; I'm going to doubt the authenticity of this supposed fakecel for now... :feelsUgh:

Though not surprising at all; the usual 6'4 HTN or Chadlite, who refused to give attention at all to many of the approaches from foids and normies/fellow moggers alike to perhaps rid them of their isolation and now delude themselves into believing they're legitimately truecels, on the level of the average 5'6, ricecel subhuman. :feelskek:

As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

Mentalcels don't exist.

Sure NT is important but when you are good looking nothing else matters.

You have 4 posts; I'm going to doubt the authenticity of this supposed fakecel for now... :feelsUgh:

Though not surprising at all; the usual 6'4 HTN or Chadlite, who refused to give attention at all to many of the approaches from foids and normies/fellow moggers alike to perhaps rid them of their isolation and now delude themselves into believing they're legitimately truecels, on the level of the average 5'6, ricecel subhuman. :feelskek:
I haven't been active in the forum because English is not my first language so it takes extra efforts to comment and post.

PS: I am a ricecel..

I haven't been active in the forum because English is not my first language so it takes extra efforts to comment and post.

PS: I am a ricecel..
Which country are you from? And what's the name of the girl in your pfp?

What’s his username drop it now or this is a larp

I see