Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Face Trace (Disgusting) + Chincels

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
@Ryo_Hazuki posted a thread about his face, he looked like one of those incels who are pretty alright but have one really noticeable feature fucking them over.

I'm the opposite, I only have one GOOD feature and literally everything else is horrible. My strong chin is the only thing going for me.

I wanted to make this thread because I've always kind of wanted to post on a rate me thread without losing my privacy (don't want to post photos of myself online). Now we have the technology.

Me

I also want to coin a new phrase, chincels, I don't think I've heard that one before. Having a strong chin doesn't make you a non-incel, maybe if you're normal looking a strong chin will help but a deformed subhuman with a strong chin is still a deformed subhuman.

Feel to post your face traces or whatever other fucking garbage

Boyo if that actually looks like you then even surgerymaxxing will do you no good.

Isn't large lips better than small lips? I think it is tbh.

If your eyes are actually spaced like that I'm sorry man that's truecel tier

boyo its fucking over

If your eyes are actually spaced like that I'm sorry man that's truecel tier

It's not as much as the picture I guess. But yes, literally, one of my eyes is higher up and one is lower. I don't think someone would notice it walking past or from a distance but up close, like looking me in the eye in close proximity, you can see it.

No idea wtf the deal is... is my skull deformed? Does my skin hang off the bone differently or something? I have absolute garbage genetics. Relatives who are crazy, in jail, ugly, etc. Thinking about the circumstances of my birth seems really weird... good for the universe I won't be having any kids I guess.

I wouldn't want to have kids, pass on my abomination, but I would like to ascend! What a cruel fate the universe has set for me, there is nothing as wretched as being an incel.

Calling you a truecel based on a sketch as inaccurate as this is stupid. I doubt you are this ugly.
Regardless, you can always freakmaxx in a circus

Isn't large lips better than small lips? I think it is tbh.
I would prefer smaller lips but apparently foids like big lips on a man just look at all the tyrones and chad lips they're usually big

It's not as much as the picture I guess. But yes, literally, one of my eyes is higher up and one is lower. I don't think someone would notice it walking past or from a distance but up close, like looking me in the eye in close proximity, you can see it.

No idea wtf the deal is... is my skull deformed? Does my skin hang off the bone differently or something? I have absolute garbage genetics. Relatives who are crazy, in jail, ugly, etc. Thinking about the circumstances of my birth seems really weird... good for the universe I won't be having any kids I guess.

I wouldn't want to have kids, pass on my abomination, but I would like to ascend! What a cruel fate the universe has set for me, there is nothing as wretched as being an incel.
Me and my kids are going to ldar together lmao

Does not look good, Bro. If you are white then try SEA-Game. There is probably no other hope for you to ascend.

since i have nothing better to do here's one of me tbh
Untitled

a few things to note is that i have a huge overbite(upper lip is clearly protruding in primary camera shots)
Acne.
a huge forehead that i hide with comb over.

Just be yourself

you look like a Picasso painting.

It's so over that it's not even over

what the fuck? im experiencing dejavu, swear to god this thread already existed with these replies

what the..