Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My face reveal.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I have thought about this for a long time tbh, but I don't want live like this. I want someone to see me, I don't care if you guys make fun of me.

@Cayden Zhang
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStarDown
@Made_In_Azania

Guy at 0:16 looks kinda white.

Guys like this exist and then there is me. Another proof that a (loving) god doesnt exist

Guy at 0:16 looks kinda white.
There are plenty of white passing Lebanese. It's not rare at all. We are the whitest and best looking Arabs. But I wasn't lucky unfortunately. Sure, the guys who pass as white in Sweden might not be that common, but so many can easily pass in America.

Last edited:
Tbh most of these dudes look like they use makeup, i might look like a MTN too if my face was plastered in it
Yeah, but they have facial Harmony. Not makeup for your bad facial Harmony. They don't have top tier bones. But facial Harmony is all that matters

There are plenty of white passing Lebanese. It's not rare at all. We are the whitest and best looking Arabs. But I wasn't lucky unfortunately. Sure, the guys who pass as white in Sweden might not be that common, but so many can easily pass in America.
Have you had Kibbeh Nayyeh? Since you're Lebanese.

I wanna try it. I know there are some Lebanese restaurants in the nearest city where i live but i kinda doubt they will serve Kibbeh Nayyeh, because it's raw. Probably alot of cucked restaurant owners.

I wanna try it. I know there are some Lebanese restaurants in the nearest city where i live but i kinda doubt they will serve Kibbeh Nayyeh, because it's raw. Probably alot of cucked restaurant owners.
Lol.over for swedecucks.

Lol.over for swedecucks.
It's the same with French restaurants really. I doubt any french restaurant owner in Sweden will serve steak tartar, and Italian restaurants will probably not serve Carpaccio.

Guys like this exist and then there is me. Another proof that a (loving) god doesnt exist
That's one reason I have become less religious. Stuff like this makes it hard to believe, and I was raised as a very religious Maronite catholic.

How many times have you eaten Kibbeh?
I have been slopmaxxing for the past few months. But I would eat it once in a while, before. But I would rather just eat a shawarma, But I don't mind eating Kibbeh.

They have similar hair style to what I have

Last edited:
I have thought about this for a long time tbh, but I don't want live like this. I want someone to see me, I don't care if you guys make fun of me.
View attachment 1185158
nigga they all maybe 13 years old. arabs look with 16 like 30. if they grow up they will look like the average gorrila arab

nigga they all maybe 13 years old. arabs look with 16 like 30. if they grow up they will look like the average gorrila arab
They are using a lot of makeup and filters. Even I can probably fraud to look like that if I covered myself in 5 layers of paint.

I have been slopmaxxing for the past few months. But I would eat it once in a while, before. But I would rather just eat a shawarma, But I don't mind eating Kibbeh.
Are you Assyrian?

Fucking Maronite Chad Mogging scum, now I wish the Palestinians had been successful:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fucking Maronite Chad Mogging scum, now I wish the Palestinians had been successful:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
They were :feelsrope:. It depends on how you describe, "successful" tho.

They are using a lot of makeup and filters. Even I can probably fraud to look like that if I covered myself in 5 layers of paint.
That's every pretty boy tbf. But you still need facial harmony.

that's @kay' s face reveal

that's @kay' s face reveal

Looks like a fag