Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My face reveal!!!(Its not me but looks scarily similar)

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Scary how similar he looks to me I have a worse nose than him tho and better glasses. I also height mog him 6'0

Never began for u/BM7984

They always give the same generic advices.

You should smile more!!! -typical soyboy advice- :soy:

He's not ugly, mogs me.

Mogs me and is normie tier.

Low tier normie

Upper tier normie, GTFO.

He has great skin. One of the most under appreciated attributes.

Upper tier normie, GTFO.

He has great skin. One of the most under appreciated attributes.
Bullshit. His eye area is low tier , his nose is average and his chin is hidden by the beard so we don't know it could be an abomination.

Damn he is noodwording at this age.truly over

Mogs me. Same height but he’s thinner (I can’t get this stubborn weight off despite my gymcelling).

Thank you for the thread.

Another average looking white fakecel discovered :)

Me and him are on the same level of looks tbh.

Bullshit. His eye area is low tier , his nose is average and his chin is hidden by the beard so we don't know it could be an abomination.
what's wrong with his eye-area?

Scary how similar he looks to me I have a worse nose than him tho and better glasses. I also height mog him 6'0

Can some autismo face expert analyze what went wrong with this fella? I can only spot: nerd gay haircut, somewhat bulbous nose, eyebrows don't cover the eyes and make them hunter like, soy beard. I don't know

You ppl are dumb cunts for calling that a fakecel. Borderline trucel esp at that height tbh

Me and him are on the same level of looks tbh.
You dont even try to hide your fakecelness, incredible.

Can some autismo face expert analyze what went wrong with this fella? I can only spot: nerd gay haircut, somewhat bulbous nose, eyebrows don't cover the eyes and make them hunter like, soy beard. I don't know
Still average looking and WHITE. FAR from INCEL tier.

Nothing can be worse than that pubic beard.

Eye area is the biggest fucking meme

Not completely fucked. He should get contacts.

You actually think someone who looks like that can get laid? Low IQ.
mUh sUb8 lAw Br0

Fuck off fakecel, a guy with a face like that is able to score above average black and ethnic girls WITHOUT the HEIGHT.

Imagine being white with a 5/10 face and 6' 3" height?? I wouldnt be posting here not even being aspie.

You just never approached woman in your life and you ignored those who approached you. You ARE NOT INCEL and NEVER will be unless you wait for your 30's to your looks start declining, but in this case you deserve to stay in celibate. If you have some respect for real incels, request ban here and move to looksmax.org. Thats ridiculous.
BBC = fakecel!
Just walk naked in the street theory

mUh sUb8 lAw Br0

Fuck off fakecel, a guy with a face like that is able to score above average black and ethnic girls WITHOUT the HEIGHT.

Imagine being white with a 5/10 face and 6' 3" height?? I wouldnt be posting here not even being aspie.

You just never approached woman in your life and you ignored those who approached you. You ARE NOT INCEL and NEVER will be unless you wait for your 30's to your looks start declining, but in this case you deserve to stay in celibate. If you have some respect for real incels, request ban here and move to looksmax.org. Thats ridiculous.
*Sub-6 law.

*4/10 and 6'3.

Also I didn't say I looked like him, I said he was on the same level of looks as me, as he's also a 4/10. I'm white/sand nigger mix. I've been rejected and called ugly by multiple women, so I think I belong here.

*Sub-6 law.

*4/10 and 6'3.

Also I didn't say I looked like him, I said he was on the same level of looks as me, as he's also a 4/10. I'm white/sand nigger mix. I've been rejected and called ugly by multiple women, so I think I belong here.
No, he is not 4/10, he is 5/10 (at least with the beard).

The skinny Jsanza is 4/10.

Sub6 law only applies to ethnics, if you are mixed between white and arab you have white passibility and 5/10 and white is not incel tier.

And im still sure that you NEVER approached woman in your life, you never even TRIED to escape inceldom. You cant complaing about nothing.

Sub6 law only applies to ethnics, if you are mixed between white and arab you have white passibility and 5/10 and white is not incel tier.

And im still sure that you NEVER approached woman in your life, you never even TRIED to escape inceldom. You cant complaing about nothing.
mentalcels have it bad too

Everyone says I look more sand nigger than white.

And yes I have, every girl I have talked with has called me "below average."

mentalcels have it bad too
Yes i do believe that mentalcels do exist but if you are a mentalcel do not go out there saying that you are incel because of your looks, cuz you are not.

Yes i do believe that mentalcels do exist but if you are a mentalcel do not go out there saying that you are incel because of your looks, cuz you are not.
I mean my looks are not good either. I'm not a truecel but still a high tier incel/low tier normy with major depression and strong social anxiety, might have autism. Going out is already really hard for me talking to girls gives me nearly a heart attack

This guy's eye area is really shit
Still shit