Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My face looks primitive and I have unibrows

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I have subhuman unibrows and I've always been self-conscious about them. I already look like an animal facially , so the unibrows make my looks even more primitive.

When you take a look at my side profile I look like a caveman who lived in 2000BC.

I truly don't look human I am probably a homo erectus. I am also hairy as fuck yet low testosterone. I don't believe that I am a human.

unibrow can be shaved

same, my unibrow is unfixable too

not always, in my case my unibrow will always look plucked/shaved if i remove it
if your eyebrows are thick you can't fix them. You'll be forced to walk as a caveman for the rest of your life. Thick eyebrows in my country are rare as fuck so people stare. I cannot fix them if I could I would.

Vape Tate GIF by Zoomer

if your eyebrows are thick you can't fix them. You'll be forced to walk as a caveman for the rest of your life. Thick eyebrows in my country are rare as fuck so people stare. I cannot fix them if I could I would.
true and brutal, unibrows are not too rare in sand countries tho, I would hate it even more otherwise

true and brutal, unibrows are not too rare in sand countries tho, I would hate it even more otherwise
i am slavic and have unibrows. Giga truecel trait if you have white skin and unibrows.

Unibrows are bearable if your eyebrows are small and tiny but if your eyebrows are both thick and grow into unibrows then it's over.

i am slavic and have unibrows. Giga truecel trait if you have white skin and unibrows.

Unibrows are bearable if your eyebrows are small and tiny but if your eyebrows are both thick and grow into unibrows then it's over.
:feelsbadman::feelscry:

doesnt matter my eyebrows are also thick as fuck so there is no way you fix them.
that sounds like an excuse, you can wax them, laser them, plenty of possibilities, you're just crying like a little bitch about "problems" that can easiely be fixed.

that sounds like an excuse, you can wax them, laser them, plenty of possibilities, you're just crying like a little bitch about "problems" that can easiely be fixed.
they will never look as good as real eyebrows anyway

I got thick eyebrows but they're not a unibrow

Sandnigger trait tbh:lul::lul::lul::lul:

not always, in my case my unibrow will always look plucked/shaved if i remove it
This used to happen to me until I used an electric razor. I'd recommend Philips razor when shaving the unibrow but other electric ones work too.

This used to happen to me until I used an electric razor. I'd recommend Philips razor when shaving the unibrow but other electric ones work too.
ty brocel I will look into this, not expecting much tho cuz a thick bushy and fragmented (few spots where the hairs start spliting into different directions) unibrow is very hard to work with

ty brocel I will look into this, not expecting much tho cuz a thick bushy and fragmented (few spots where the hairs start spliting into different directions) unibrow is very hard to work with
Fuck unibrows. I used to get made fun of for it in elementary school. And you're right, they're very hard to work with.

I have subhuman unibrows and I've always been self-conscious about them. I already look like an animal facially , so the unibrows make my looks even more primitive.

When you take a look at my side profile I look like a caveman who lived in 2000BC.

I truly don't look human I am probably a homo erectus. I am also hairy as fuck yet low testosterone. I don't believe that I am a human.
Primitive facial futures mog. Look at Dolph Lundgren or Peter Larsson.

my brows, on the opposite, are quite thin and it looks so subhuman too tbh, although that's the least fucked up atribute of my abominable face.