Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Face is Uncanny Valley

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Taban ruined my face, maybe I could have run niche game on some super ugly Indian foid, but now I look super weird I barely look human, my facial structure and features look unnatural. The longer I look at my face the more I want to punch myself, it's disgusting and freaky looking. Generally with ugly faces you get used to them due to the exposure effect but the longer people look at my face the more they dislike me. It just looks inhuman.

What did Taban exactly do to your face?

He’s a well known eye-area surgeon too. Brutal.

Kill the botchER (in video game)

YOU HAVE BODY DYSMORPHIC DISORDER. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR COMPLAINTS YOU MOGGER FAGGOT.

YOU HAVE BODY DYSMORPHIC DISORDER. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR COMPLAINTS YOU MOGGER FAGGOT.
I think you need to see my video, my face is way more asymmetrical in motion. Also, pretty much everyone rated me below average after seeing my face on here and Discord, so IDK what you are talking about tbh.

@Intellau_Celistic didn't you see my video and rate me as below average?

I think you need to see my video, my face is way more asymmetrical in motion. Also, pretty much everyone rated me below average after seeing my face on here and Discord, so IDK what you are talking about tbh.
Send video.

You should amend this tbh. I am one of the ugliest people in the forum.