Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My face is so deformed that I don't look in the mirror

Pumpit

Pumpit

Banned
-
My face is so deformed that i don't look in the mirror and i constantly turn the lights off in the kitchen after imagining what my face would look like in that lighting in my head. I also avoid roommates and piss in bottles and one time my brother came to my house and took a picture of my room and sent it to my Mom. I wear a COVID mask to hide my face as a precaution after I do my amazon delivery and I make sure to pick up the groceries when the delivery driver leaves. My uncle saw me with the mask on and stared at me and drove off super quick when he was dropping a family member off at my house. I have severe autism because of my deformed hideous face and its getting worse everyday. I don't go to any family gatherings at all because of my prettyboy basically e-boy younger family members mogging me and staring at me across the room in disgust cannot make this shit up I know its because of my looks because I don't talk to them and they've commented on my looks before.

Brutal to see the results of the genetic-recombinationpill with your own eyes in your own family, tbh, especially when you yourself are so sub 5; over. :feelsugh:

My face is so deformed that i don't look in the mirror and i constantly turn the lights off in the kitchen after imagining what my face would look like in that lighting in my head. I also avoid roommates and piss in bottles and one time my brother came to my house and took a picture of my room and sent it to my Mom. I wear a COVID mask to hide my face as a precaution after I do my amazon delivery and I make sure to pick up the groceries when the delivery driver leaves. My uncle saw me with the mask on and stared at me and drove off super quick when he was dropping a family member off at my house. I have severe autism because of my deformed hideous face and its getting worse everyday. I don't go to any family gatherings at all because of my prettyboy basically e-boy younger family members mogging me and staring at me across the room in disgust cannot make this shit up I know its because of my looks because I don't talk to them and they've commented on my looks before.
Ok GrAYcel

I hope you have many good copes, having a deformed face is the ultimate horns effect.