Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My face is really just that bad

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
★★
596A7CC2 9217 4F99 AD8E B6C2E3EFEF64

My body literally looks like this right now and I still get no matches on tinder. My face is just that fucking bad. I mean yeah I have room for improvement but I just don’t see the point, cuz even if I had the body of a greek god I would still get no girls because my face ruins eveything. I know now it’s officially over

YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW ahh jeans.

Keep gymaxxing bro! It will grow your jaw!

I have an almost identical physique. Autism is what stops me from meet girls irl, and I’m not good looking enough to do well on tinder

I have an almost identical physique. Autism is what stops me from meet girls irl, and I’m not good looking enough to do well on tinder
Are you tall? I’m only 5’11. Do you exercise or do you just do nothing?

What are your face failos

Dude, do you even lift? Why you post a shirtless picture of yourself with this physique?

Dude, do you even lift? Why you post a shirtless picture of yourself with this physique?
No not really. I hate going to the gym. I just do core exercises at home. I thought women liked abs but I guess abs aren’t enough

Are you tall? I’m only 5’11. Do you exercise or do you just do nothing?
I’m 6’0”, and yes, I exercise. I go gym 3x a week usually. I also take creatine every day and have to eat 4,000+ calories a day because of my shitty fast metabolism

View attachment 1188590
My body literally looks like this right now and I still get no matches on tinder. My face is just that fucking bad. I mean yeah I have room for improvement but I just don’t see the point, cuz even if I had the body of a greek god I would still get no girls because my face ruins eveything. I know now it’s officially over
Thought Italians were supposed to be moggers

I've gotten legitimately shredded before but been told to put a shirt on at a park I was at (By an ugly, middle aged foid lol) simply because the rest of me is an affront to god. All I wanted was to not be fucking hot as I only had a black tshirt on me and it was like 102 degrees F. I feel for you bro, women caring about muscles is a meme way too many people have fallen for, including me.