Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My face is my prison

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I want to be Chad so that I can truly be free. I want to know what it feels like to have my entire life ahead of me. I want the world to be my oyster.

But instead I am stuck within this subfive prison.:feelsohgod:

1DC59831 2D6A 479C 8E8B 949E4BC82540

If my face were fixed, my life would never be the same tbh.

Over
If my face were fixed, my life would never be the same tbh.
It’s 12am, and summer vacation. Chad sneaks out to meet up with his stacy gf and a couple of his buddies. They crack open a bottle of liquor Chad stole from his parent’s alcohol cabinet.

They begin telling fun stories from school, parties, bonfires, etc, as they pass around the bottle.

Chad’s gf leans in and gives him a kiss. He can taste the alcohol on her breath.

Stacy and Chad sneak away from the group and head somewhere private as they try to quiet their drunken giggles.

Chad puts his cock down stacy’s inebriated throat and cooms.

She then pulls up his pants, gives him a hug, and tells him she loves him.

To us incels something like this is a foreign concept. For Chad this is his life.

Last edited:
Brootal no

It’s 12am, and summer vacation. Chad sneaks out to meet up with his stacy gf and a couple of his buddies. They crack open a bottle of liquor Chad stole from his parent’s alcohol cabinet.

They begin telling fun stories from school, parties, bonfires, etc, as they pass around the bottle.

Chad’s gf leans in and gives him a kiss. He can taste the alcohol on her breath.

Stacy and Chad sneak away from the group and head somewhere private as they try to quiet their drunken giggles.

To us incels something like this is a foreign concept. For Chad this is his life.

Reply to my thread whores i’m lonley:cryfeels:

My Condolences

'My face is my prison' Same here​

Over

This only happens in teen comedies, probably not in real life

Sub 8 = life imprisonment.

If you add autism it's death row followed by lethal injection.

This only happens in teen comedies, probably not in real life
Giga cope if you think chad didn’t sneak out at age 16 get drunk and fuck prime foids.

Giga cope if you think chad didn’t sneak out at age 16 get drunk and fuck prime foids.
In our high school they divide the classes you're in by grades of the students, and in the higher levels pretty much all girls and guys below 18 are virgin