Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my face is insanely bloated

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I drank about 1.5 gallons of water today already. im about to do my second hiit workout of the day and my face still looks like a bloated potato. I dont know what to do, i get more and more bloated each month. looking back at photos when i was in my teens my face was way more angular and lean. its truly over

Bloatness is caused by weak bones. Talk to a surgeon.

lol, what is with all the bloat-face posts lately?
Eat less salt, maybe. In the past sleeping and drinking tea/coffee has helped reduce the impression of face bloat.

Last edited:
Im trying to chew gum to see if that helps.

Eat less salt, maybe. In the past sleeping and drinking tea/coffee has helped reduce the impression of face bloat.
Autism is really strong with OP. Does tea really do that?

Vitamin D helps your bones. Eating less carbs and cut back on sodium and sugar helps.
Don't eat oily foods, baked is good.

1.5 liters isn't enough water , you need 2.0 - 3.0 liters since you are an adult, possibly more if you workout a lot.

Old ladies talk about hip fractures, we discuss facial bloat, comes with the territory.

tfw you google facial bloat and swipe down few times
Screenshot 2018 04 05 03 54 18

stop eating entirely and problem solved, it worked for him:
Unknown

just look at those cheek bones

Vitamin D helps your bones. Eating less carbs and cut back on sodium and sugar helps.
Don't eat oily foods, baked is good.

1.5 liters isn't enough water , you need 2.0 - 3.0 liters since you are an adult, possibly more if you workout a lot.
1.5 gallons

Facial bloat is one of my main problems too.

I'm aiming to get to <10% bf (that's a long ways into the future). Low bf% is the best way to go.

Facial bloat is one of my main problems too.

I'm aiming to get to <10% bf (that's a long ways into the future). Low bf% is the best way to go.
Same brother, I'm at 14% right now, its time to get lean

Same brother, I'm at 14% right now, its time to get lean

I don't know where I'm at. I just know I have a long way to go. I used to be leaner and I still had a bloated face. This time I want to go even more.

I drank about 1.5 gallons of water today already. im about to do my second hiit workout of the day and my face still looks like a bloated potato. I dont know what to do, i get more and more bloated each month. looking back at photos when i was in my teens my face was way more angular and lean. its truly over
Bump

I don't know where I'm at. I just know I have a long way to go. I used to be leaner and I still had a bloated face. This time I want to go even more.
I've been at the same bf for a long time, and just measured mine recently using a calculator

I'll start by sprinting/jogging in the mornings, I always sleep instead which is bad

I've been at the same bf for a long time, and just measured mine recently using a calculator

I'll start by sprinting/jogging in the mornings, I always sleep instead which is bad

We have a long ride ahead of us.

I my face has always been bloated. I dont care amymore