Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My face disgusts me

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I just remembered a side profile pic my mom took of me few days ago and now I felt legit disgust like ew fuck wtf I'm so disgusting.
That's why this subhuman petite foid in HS was telling my friend "ur friend looks so disgusting" but idk who she was talking about back then although I suspected. I think I was the most disgusting incel there

I just remembered a side profile pic my mom took of me few days ago and now I felt legit disgust like ew fuck wtf I'm so disgusting.
That's why this subhuman petite foid in HS was telling my friend "ur friend looks so disgusting" but idk who she was talking about although I suspected. I think I was the most disgusting incel there
You looked really good for an incel in your tinder profile.

Brutal shit ngl

mogs me because a female acknowledged your existence, never happened to me

Why aren't you getting your surgery already? You have money. Genio, bimax or wrap around. You would be easily 7/10, buddyboylossus.

Incel1556259643504

Why aren't you getting your surgery already? You have money. Genio, bimax or wrap around. You would be easily 7/10, buddyboylossus.
I dont have money man, I am broke.. mb $1k in bank only but that will go down the drain anyways

Yeah man I hate having to see my face, whether it be on the bathroom mirror or reflected off the computer screen