Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My face care(whitening) routine

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Here is my face care routine,my aim is getting lighter face and cleaner.

Disclaimer: If you are middle brown or darkbrowncel,there is no natural way to whitening your face and surgeries are very risky but you can keep your face clean by doing following routine,so at least you'll look lighter than you actually are.

There are many ways to whitening your face but here is my own routine:

-Buy a nettle soap,you can find it in pharmacy or you can find it online nettle soap is good for relieving skin,psoriasis and eczema. It also make your face brighter. I'm using it everyday before going to sleep,you can also use it while washing your hair it is actually has good benefits for hair as well.

-If you have acne you better use herbal soaps like nettle soap,but if you have too much acnes you better go to a dermatologist. Having acnes will make your face darker than actually you are.

-You can use masks for your face,since I don't have any I steam my face. fill a pot with some water and boil it a bit.

-Put boiled water into a bowl,you can put some herbs or oils but fuck it. You can use tea bags to,jus

t put it into boiling water.

-Put a towel on your head and put your face near to water,you have to feel steam on your face. and wait for 5-10 minutes steam massaging your face. Don't wait too much or your face will swell.

Do this face steaming twice a week only.

This techniques will refresh your face and clean your dead skincells(its over for skincells :feelshaha:)

If you have eye bags I recommend you to use tea bags,put them on your eyebags and wait for some time. but be sure tea bags are hot.

-Wash your face twice a day to keep your face clean from dead skincells.

-You also can rub lemon juice on your skin,be sure washing your skin before rubbing it tbh.

-If you have dark spots on your face caused by acnes,you can use lemon juice too. once a day only.

Facial hair is has effect on your skin color,if you have dark facial hair just shave it or you can trim it but I heavily recommed clean shave since dark facial hair make skin looks darker.

For me I think the best halo effect give my face is when I'm clean shave but with a bit growing beard roots,don't know how to explain tbh.

If any questions please ask.

I have eczema on one side of my face and around my eyebrows, whats in that nettle soap that makes it good for eczema? I was about to go to the dermatologist.

good plan bro always remember the whiter you are the better it is for you, did it already work?

If it works, it works :feelsokman:

good plan bro always remember the whiter you are the better it is for you, did it already work?
yes bro it works you can see the difference right after routine tbh.
I have eczema on one side of my face and around my eyebrows, whats in that nettle soap that makes it good for eczema? I was about to go to the dermatologist.
it is a herbal soap made of nettle bro. I recommend you to use
If it works, it works :feelsokman:
legit true :feelsokman:
bumping this so people to see it tbh

Last edited:
Sounds like a solid plan that I might try out with a face cloth the next time I'm at CVS.

Sounds like a solid plan that I might try out with a face cloth the next time I'm at CVS.
Same here. Its a good routine he set out, will save.

Same here. Its a good routine he set out, will save.

OP should try benzoyl peroxide as well. I might do this at night and the topical treatment in the morning.

OP should try benzoyl peroxide as well. I might do this at night and the topical treatment in the morning.
For sure, skin care is one thing I need to work on.

my face has really bad dry skin

My color is nice I just have bumps all over my arms and a bit of acne

hmm I wanna even out my skin tone not necessarily whiten. my face and lower arms are about 2-3 shades darker than other areas of my body

Maybe I should try doing that too

LMAO I don't have time for all this shit. Also this is a huge cope if you are not born white.

LMAO I don't have time for all this shit. Also this is a huge cope if you are not born white.
It won't work if you're dark/middle brown. Read OP

Bumping this because not many people saw it.