Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My eyesight gets worse and worse everyday

Creep

Creep

IT ex-incel trying to help incels get better
-
From staring at a screen all day.

My breathing gets worse every day because something is seriously wrong with my nose

I think I need to meet a foid whose eyesight gets worse and worse every day- :yes:

I got my poor eyesight from my parents, sort of runs in the family because diabetes.

Shouldn't happen unless you have subhuman genes. LCD screens dont fuck your eyesight if you have good eye genes (whereas CRT screens did).

Shouldn't happen unless you have subhuman genes. LCD screens dont fuck your eyesight if you have good eye genes (whereas CRT screens did).
im subhuman in literally everything brutal

I wear glasses but in my industry (software engineering) it's a complete mix. Lots of the dudes stare at screen all day and have perfect eyesight into their 30s. Blackpill.

I wear glasses but in my industry (software engineering) it's a complete mix. Lots of the dudes stare at screen all day and have perfect eyesight into their 30s. Blackpill.
-
Ah, thanks.- In my own industry (staring directly at the sun) we have seen earlier onset of ophthalmological distress
-

I also have subhuman eyesight