Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my eyes burn as fuck from contact lenses

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
I wore them yesterday and my eye is today red as fuck and burn the hell out of me. Maybe I should try new one or shit. fuccccckkkk
I already bought new one for 60 euros and eye drops for 20 euros.

Brutal contactpill

your eyes
That sucks. Glad I never have to wear contacts or glasses
ok stop flexing faggot

Yeah it sucks, is there any eye drops that keeps the eye moist?

fuck the money, eye comfort is more important
I wished I could do this but really man, my glasses make me look like ultra subhuman. I can't go out with them, When I outside with them I run often so no one will notice me.

Damn, really man you such a lucky man, I wished I had your eyes.
Yeah, it is one of the only areas I got really lucky in. The eye doctor wanted me to wear glassed in second grade, but my dad and I protested against it, and I only wore them a few weeks.

Yeah, it is one of the only areas I got really lucky in. The eye doctor wanted me to wear glassed in second grade, but my dad and I protested against it, and I only wore them a few weeks.
your lucky as fuck, everyone with good eyes don't must do this shit and spend that much money for products that hurt my eyes

I've had 20/20 vision my entire life

Considered LASIK?
the doctor said I can't get it my myobia is too big for it. I could implant new lenses but the night sight is very shitty and I want to drive at night.

the doctor said I can't get it my myobia is too big for it. I could implant new lenses but the night sight is very shitty and I want to drive at night.
My myopia is pretty bad too but not death tier

But my lens warps my eyes making it look goofy

your lucky as fuck, everyone with good eyes don't must do this shit and spend that much money for products that hurt my eyes
Brutal shit. Sucks that's how it is for you

I could not go out with glasses, when I go out I try wear my contacts and its burn as fuck. Hate my life. I only wanted to look like a human and not a insect.

My myopia is pretty bad too but not death tier

But my lens warps my eyes making it look goofy
did you know how much you have?
Brutal shit. Sucks that's how it is for you
yes, I try to deal and cope with it. Its never began for me, my eyes look so terrible with glasses, more subhuman is impossible, they make me look like a retard. Many people asked me when I wore them "Are you retarded/disabled?"

Last edited:
6.25 and 6.75

yes, I try to deal and cope with it. Its never began for me, my eyes look so terrible with glasses, more subhuman is impossible, they make me look like a retard. Many people asked me when I wore them "Are you retared/disabled?"
Jfl

yes, I try to deal and cope with it. Its never began for me, my eyes look so terrible with glasses, more subhuman is impossible, they make me look like a retard. Many people asked me when I wore them "Are you retared/disabled?"
People can be cruel. Glasses definitely look really bad on some people

can you get lasik? you wear contacts?
I haven't consulted for lasik yet, and as for contacts my body just can't handle it. For some reason I completely spasm out once my finger even goes near my eyes..

I haven't consulted for lasik yet, and as for contacts my body just can't handle it. For some reason I completely spasm out once my finger even goes near my eyes..
I had this too but you can train it. Just try it out, really I my whole body shaked when I tried them, now its normal and I can easily touch them

People can be cruel. Glasses definitely look really bad on some people
eyes are the most important thing to socialize and when your eyes look like some insects eyes its over for social interactions.

eyes are the most important thing to socialize and when your eyes look like some insects eyes its over for social interactions.
Brutal.

I genuinely look so much better without glasses.

Brutal.

I genuinely look so much better without glasses.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-19lRy8EIU
"This is "Mr. Spendoza", a middle-aged man who wears very thick glasses, a toupee and a raincoat. His striking appearance makes him memorable, but without glasses and toupee he is difficult to identify.

The police are trying to find the murderer and have several suspects. Alternately disguising himself as an advertising executive and a film and television producer, the killer evades capture while continuing to lure his victims to their deaths one by one. His motive is what he sees as the girls' moral depravity."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-19lRy8EIU
"This is "Mr. Spendoza", a middle-aged man who wears very thick glasses, a toupee and a raincoat. His striking appearance makes him memorable, but without glasses and toupee he is difficult to identify.

The police are trying to find the murderer and have several suspects. Alternately disguising himself as an advertising executive and a film and television producer, the killer evades capture while continuing to lure his victims to their deaths one by one. His motive is what he sees as the girls' moral depravity."

Interesting, I'll be reborn once I get LASIK

Yeah, eyes are important. Jaw is very close too. I know because I had a subhuman narrow recessed jaw before puberty when it improved some

Yeah, eyes are important. Jaw is very close too. I know because I had a subhuman narrow recessed jaw before puberty when it improved some
I showed my jaw here and everyone said its over, my jaw not exist