Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my eyes are the only positive feature on my face

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
I have hunter eyes, and I am not bragging or anything because this is legitimately the only positive thing about my face.

I see a lot of people calling incels with hunter eyes "fakecels", but when your nose and overall head shape is subhuman and unbearable to look at , then it doesn't matter what shape your eyes are.

Looksmaxtards worship hunter eyes and go to extreme lengths to attain them through surgery while already being good looking.

I bet they would rope if they switched places with me. Not even betting they 100% would.

I quite literally may even pass as a chink at this point , i'd rather if my eyes were maybe a bit bigger.

Also no hunter eyes for your face, nose, head shape, height, body structure, big forehead, shitty hair genetics, small hands, small fingers, short unaesthetic looking legs and the list goes on.

I am proof that your eyes area is among the biggest copes as I've seen the inferior "prey" eyes slaying meanwhile I'm rotting with muh hunter eyes :soy:

Not even surgery could save how terrifying my face looks like.

humble bragging nigger, hunter eyes are a huge halo, if you have hunter eyes it means you have good eye area. Having Good eye area literally makes or break how attractive you are jfl. You should get banned nigger.

Imagine I said, muahhhh guys i'm incel but I have a mogger jawline:soy::soy::soy:, do you expect anyone to believe me that I'm incel? Things like eye area are literally soo important when it comes to facial attractiveness. Fuck you

humble bragging nigger, hunter eyes are a huge halo, if you have hunter eyes it means you have good eye area. Having Good eye area literally makes or break how attractive you are jfl. You should get banned nigger.

Imagine I said, muahhhh guys i'm incel but I have a mogger jawline:soy::soy::soy:, do you expect anyone to believe me that I'm incel? Things like eye area are literally soo important when it comes to facial attractiveness. Fuck you
cope bro. The only positive feature on my subhuman face, imagine being deformed, wow what a mogger!

It's like me claiming that having a normal head shape is a fakecel trait tbh. And I don't have a mogger jaw idk where you got that from.

Would you call mine hunter eyes too? People in dms tell me I have above average eye area

Last edited:
Would you call mine hunter eyes too? People in dms tell me I have above average eye area

View attachment 1190662
why are you leaking yourself considering that's you ? If that's you, then you don't have any visible deformities tbh. You look normal even probably a bit above average depending on your location.

Also , doesn't matter if you have them or not when your face is mogging.

why are you leaking yourself considering that's you ? If that's you, then you don't have any visible deformities tbh. You look normal even probably a bit above average depending on your location.

Also , doesn't matter if you have them or not when your face is mogging.
someone already doxxed me on thr forum so I don't really care tbh. Most people already know what I look like.

you went over everything I said on this thread. Sad to see screeching retards who definitely mog me tell me i am fakecel for a specific so-called "halo".

Fuck off.

"you all are fakecels on this site because your forehead and head shape looks human, so that means I am the only reacel on this forum!!"

someone already doxxed me on thr forum so I don't really care tbh. Most people already know what I look like.
brutal. Never show your face fortunately you are not ugly. What's stopping you from slaying are you non-NT.

You mog me to the shadow realm and back.

That's a morph where I exaggerated all the features. Also Aren't prey eyes supposed to be round?

brutal. Never show your face fortunately you are not ugly. What's stopping you from slaying are you non-NT.

You mog me to the shadow realm and back.
My dark skin, crooked teeth and yes non-NT. Also like you even my eyes look asian sometimes. Legit look like coin slots in a few pics.

Last edited:

If you have an underbite like mine you get braces for free with insurance
my teeth kind of look like the one of a drug addict but much less severe. I used to wear braces before, but not for a long time I was a kid.

i have 0 positive features every single feature is as bad it can get without reaching disfigured state. Altough my eyes are borderline disfigured/deformed. So extreme NCT it looks like photoshop from some angles

i have 0 positive features every single feature is as bad it can get without reaching disfigured state. Altough my eyes are borderline disfigured/deformed. So extreme NCT it looks like photoshop from some angles
brutal.

my teeth kind of look like the one of a drug addict but much less severe. I used to wear braces before, but not for a long time I was a kid.
Save up for surgery and get it. Sugerymaxxing works if u have the base

Save up for surgery and get it. Sugerymaxxing works if u have the base
i am too poor to afford even LASIK let alone actual surgeries done on my face. I already stated that surgeries cannot rly fix my deformed face.

His eyes being hunter-eyes also imply his maxilla is very flat, which is a major negative & also makes his nose bad.

I’ve seen his face, he belongs here. He’s Balkan but looks different from the average there & could pass as Kavkaz/Caucus

His eyes being hunter-eyes also imply his maxilla is very flat, which is a major negative & also makes his nose bad.

I’ve seen his face, he belongs here. He’s Balkan but looks different from the average there & could pass as Kavkaz/Caucus

I think my maxilla is very flat too. Brutal

Last edited:
jfl what are u yapping about without sound
Video interview for a job as a software intern. I doxxed my location, real name and other personal info there so I removed the audio.

Video interview for a job as a software intern. I doxxed my location, real name and other personal info there so I removed the audio.
nigga why would u dox yourself in the first place. I've only sent my face to confirmed brocels that i am already close with such as @DarkStar because we used to interact a lot back in the days.

My only positive feature is that i have a (near) perfect bite, a surgeon i went to told me this

nigga why would u dox yourself in the first place. I've only sent my face to confirmed brocels that i am already close with such as @DarkStar because we used to interact a lot back in the days.
Low inhib. I even gave away my location and the town I live in when I was arguing with him in the heat of the moment. I am quite impulsive tbh

Low inhib. I even gave away my location and the town I live in when I was arguing with him in the heat of the moment. I am quite impulsive tbh
that's giga dangerous ngl especially in such forums.

My only positive feature is that i have a (near) perfect bite, a surgeon i went to told me this
users here would claim that you're a fakecel but neglect the more important features. One good feature does not make a mogger when everything else is bad.

Last edited:
that's giga dangerous ngl especially in such forums.
True. I have also gotten in a lot of fights irl because of my impulsive and hostile behavior. I also have social anxiety irl. Not a good combo.

True. I have also gotten in a lot of fights irl because of my impulsive and hostile behavior. I also have social anxiety irl. Not a good combo.
fakecel trait ngl id be surprised if you are a genuine incel , hope ur not a larper.

users here would claim that you're a fakecel but neglect the more important features. One good thing does not make perfect.
Yeah because many users here are retarded and can only think in extremes (which is a normie trait)

I have hunter eyes, and I am not bragging or anything because this is legitimately the only positive thing about my face.

I see a lot of people calling incels with hunter eyes "fakecels", but when your nose and overall head shape is subhuman and unbearable to look at , then it doesn't matter what shape your eyes are.

Looksmaxtards worship hunter eyes and go to extreme lengths to attain them through surgery while already being good looking.

I bet they would rope if they switched places with me. Not even betting they 100% would.

I quite literally may even pass as a chink at this point , i'd rather if my eyes were maybe a bit bigger.

Also no hunter eyes for your face, nose, head shape, height, body structure, big forehead, shitty hair genetics, small hands, small fingers, short unaesthetic looking legs and the list goes on.

I am proof that your eyes area is among the biggest copes as I've seen the inferior "prey" eyes slaying meanwhile I'm rotting with muh hunter eyes :soy:

Not even surgery could save how terrifying my face looks like.
Post a pic of your eyes