Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My eyes are 5cm apart. Also my nose's forward growth is 5cm

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Fucking hell. I just looked in mirror for 20mins with hair all the way back so I could see all my face from every angle and what it looks like when I talk n smile n stuff. It's fucking over. If my face went public I'd literally become a meme. I can see why people laugh at the sight of me and everyone bullied me now.

Yep, gonna rope soon

Ur avi is the most based thing I've ever seen.

Also wot r u saying? That u gonna rope soon or I probs will?
Thx brocel. I mean I probably gonna rope because of This. Please mind that it is not my first, but most likely the 50th rejection

I've done this shit myself, I analyze my face regularly to look for new subhuman traits I didn't notice before :feelsokman: Great life

I've done this shit myself, I analyze my face regularly to look for new subhuman traits I didn't notice before :feelsokman: Great life
Yeh the last one I noticed was my thin as fuck eyebrows. I've been made fun of them before but forgot about them until recently

Why do incel traits come in a big package deal :feels:

Yeh the last one I noticed was my thin as fuck eyebrows. I've been made fun of them before but forgot about them until recently
Brutal, my last one was that I have 0 visible cheekbones and I might be early stages of norwooding :feelsrope:
Why do incel traits come in a big package deal :feels:
chad has their package and we have ours jfl at this joke of an existence

Like hypertelorism?

I was mocked for thick brows. It all comes down to bones after all

I did this today and found that my eyes were even less asymmetrical than I originally thought. It looks like I'm starting to get crow's feet too.

Like hypertelorism?
Dunno what that is. I don't suffer from any disease tho. It's just genetics and I was born with it. I have wide spaced bug eyes. I have worser eyes than Steve Buscemi and mesut ozil combined

Dunno what that is. I don't suffer from any disease tho. It's just genetics and I was born with it. I have wide spaced bug eyes. I have worser eyes than Steve Buscemi and mesut ozil combined
5cm between the pupils or inner corners of the eyes?

Hypertelorism is a birth defect when the eyes are like the eyes of Sid from Ice Age.

I assume correcting your eyes surgically is as brutal and risky as a lefort operation. Fixing bug eyes is basically like fixing exopthalmos in both eyes, it's harder than fixing enopthalmos. You would also need brow ridge and lower orbital implants...

Looks like you're a confirmed truecel who also needs to win the lottery or rope.

Fuck Life.
The brutality always comes in 20 hit KO combos.

5cm between the pupils or inner corners of the eyes?

Hypertelorism is a birth defect when the eyes are like the eyes of Sid from Ice Age.

I assume correcting your eyes surgically is as brutal and risky as a lefort operation. Fixing bug eyes is basically like fixing exopthalmos in both eyes, it's harder than fixing enopthalmos. You would also need brow ridge and lower orbital implants...

Looks like you're a confirmed truecel who also needs to win the lottery or rope.

Fuck Life.
The brutality always comes in 20 hit KO combos.
Yeh ive been told I look like side the sloth. Also that I look like I have down syndrome, look like a hammer head shark, Steve Buscemi, mesut ozil and more. And those are just insults about my eyes.

Yeh ive been told I look like side the sloth. Also that I look like I have down syndrome, look like a hammer head shark, Steve Buscemi, mesut ozil and more. And those are just insults about my eyes.
I know a guy who looked like Steve Buscemi and is now a chadlite. He swears he didn't surgerymaxx... He certainly did but is so paranoid about people finding out what he used to look like.

GTFO high IPD slayer

I know a guy who looked like Steve Buscemi and is now a chadlite. He swears he didn't surgerymaxx... He certainly did but is so paranoid about people finding out what he used to look like.
How exactly did his looks improve?

I can't improve tho, there are many problems with my face other than eyes n nose

My condolences or congratulations depending on if you mog me or not.

How exactly did his looks improve?

I can't improve tho, there are many problems with my face other than eyes n nose
Lower third.

Still gets cucked by thugs though.

Technically, you can improve. You just won't be able to afford all the surgeries you need until you're in your 30's and it's way too late.

This is one of the harshest blackpills known to man for truecels.

It's why I support that radical actions I speak of.

Lower third.

Still gets cucked by thugs though.

Technically, you can improve. You just won't be able to afford all the surgeries you need until you're in your 30's and it's way too late.

This is one of the harshest blackpills known to man for truecels.

It's why I support that radical actions I speak of.
My lower third is fucking shit. How did his improve?

My lower third is fucking shit. How did his improve?
I think he got a wrap around.

He obviously surgerymaxxed but he's a zoomer and is afraid to tell me what surgery he actually got. He went from Elliot to chad lower third in a few month at 17-18 I think.

Never began for eyecels